Stonewall (Legacy storyline plan)

Colin Mor, Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer

Directed by Darth Jadus to coordinate with the Keeper operations to establish an outpost on VOSS and maintain contact and relations with the Mystical and inherently force powerful Voss. Keeper approves the directive, as if he would ever deny Darth Jadus, and sends Gwul; a Chiss bounty hunter to aid Colin and his apprentice Galam. Additionally, Keeper directs Colin to maintain his outpost within the VIGILANCE overall operations. Colin aims to expand the Empires knowledge and perhaps find the core connection that the Voss have with the force here on this planet. His expert abilities in Sorcery fit well in relations of the Voss beliefs of magic and allow him to cloud even the powerful visionaries of the Voss from seeing the Mor Outpost is truly an Imperial VIGILANCE outpost.

Galam, Rattataki Inquisitor Assassin

Galam is ordered by Colin to maintain the operations of the VOSS outpost and to work with Gwul's recruitment candidates to be loyal to the Sith and Empire as Agents and Warriors. First to actually build the outpost and then to defend and fulfill operational needs at the VOSS outpost. As Colin’s apprentice, Galam is learning to utilize and bring the full fury and power of the dark side against his adversaries. Acting as the outpost operations chief he is the right hand man of his master Colin…nothing happens at the outpost without his knowledge or approval.

Gwul, Chiss Bounty Hunter Mercenary

An expert in dark dealings and negotiations, Gwul has a strong network of loyal contacts throughout the Hutt and Seat sections of the Galaxy. Using these connections and a bit of mysterious luck, Gwul first follows a strong lead on COURISANT to a pair of Zabrak brothers; Morgh and Marcos. A strong gut feeling brings Gwul to follow a heavy transporter of new workers for Sith operations on ILUM, where he finds Borg and Due a pair of Cyborg miners.

Morgh, Zabrak Imperial Agent Sniper & Marcos, Zabrak Imperial Agent Operative

These two have a driven passion for out doing each other in virtually every activity and marshal their energy and proficiency in combat and tactics. Morgh being the more spiritual and looking to the elegance a perfect shot or kill can possess while Marcos is into the more brutal big bang approach. A pair that at any moment will find a way to keep score against each other in their heads if not out loud between them… in some manner of banter or humor.

Borg, Cyborg Sith Warrior Juggernaut & Due, Cyborg Sith Warrior Marauder

Work deep within the mines harvesting the Adegan crystals tirelessly days and weeks on end without rest these two Cyborgs push their systems to the limits and have unbeknown to themselves…they have begun to attune themselves with the powers within the force and crystals. Borg has an unrelenting desire for success and completion of tasks while Due excels at multiple levels of performance, which has led him to override many of his implants safeguards. These settings bring great success for both but while Borg can be blinded by his desire… Due’s systems failures tend to bring him irritation where others see comic relief.

As these operatives become part of Colin Mor's Imperial Vigilance Outpost on Voss...they will pick up the Mor Legacy name.

Edited by Borg
Stonewall namesake taken....went with Mor

• 3 weeks later...

Galam, Rattataki Inquisitor Assassin

As a weapons salesperson on the orbital KORRIBAN space station, Galam dreamed of the day he could travel the stars in the name of the Sith Empire. As a salesman for a Hutt vendor though meant a meager income at best so he knew he had to find other means to aquire the credits needed to buy his starship. Galam looked to the Arenas and the games that pitted factions against each other for glory, fame and a bit of credits on the side. Galam excelled at the game of Hutt ball and his reputation grew but little would he know that within one seemingly insignificant game he would make his first step toward his true destiny.

Hutt Ball is simple enough, get a ball across a goal like via throws, catches or runs without being stopped by the opposing team...score more and win. Galam enjoyed this game for he had a knack for moving quickly and unobserved until a critical moment for success or to stop the opposing team. The field itself is a challenge alone with platforms that burst into fire....vault players...and pools of slowing acidic compounds. Still within the ranks of the game, Galam was only above average...but in this one game he made an excellent decision. During a pickup game (one made of no set groups or teams just individual players), Galam flew thru the field and conducted his normal tactics across the defenders and obstacles, scoring a pair of goals quickly then moving to defensive activities. A novice player, Colin Mor (Sith Apprentice) within this game took note of his speed and abilities and upon the end of the victorious game this player took his first win, thanked his fellow gamers and left quietly as the others prepared for another game opponent.

Tonight many cycles later, Galam's future would appear to him within the darkness of the Hutt Ball Arena...on the field that Galam had virtually memorized every inch, nook and cranny. Every week the Arena is shut down to the public for required maintenance to deal with all the damage the field and fixtures take during the weeks games. It was this time that the automatic repair bots would do thier duties and Galam would take advantage of the recovery rooms saunas and his vendor keyset to enter the Arena and sit, relax and visualize his tactics and plans while the repairs went on. The repair bots began to finish up and as they left the field Galam snacked on some local leafy snacks. A feeling of uneasy-ness began to come over Galam and as he stood to figure out if it was the snack or not a leaf fluttered to the field below his platform.....he looked down at it and as it hit the floor the arena itself went dark as he has never seen it before....complete utter darkness....putting Galam for an instant unbalanced. Never had he seen this arena so dark, not one single flicker of light....absolute darkness....he was blind with only his memory of the arena and his sences to guide him. His senses now told him some truth.....he was blind, he was not alone....without his equipment he was also defenseless.

*SNAP-CRACK* A jolt of energy threw Galam from the platform and against the lower floor wall.

"You are blind now....but can you see?!" ;a voice echoed thru the arena.

Instinctively he turned toward the direction of the voice and slid himself along the wall to a corner point.

He knew this corner led to a ramp that would take him to a higher point and a place he could defend the ramp....he wanted to get the high ground. He made his move....

*ZWAAACKK* Galams body was enveloped energy and frozen in place followed by the voice again.

"You are blind....buc can you SEE!!"; now louder and with anger the voice bellowed.

The energy lock ended and as he staggered a step or two he then dove for a Hutt Ball conductor. Gathering his strength he then bolted toward the ramp and as he felt his feet hit the incline he made his way to the second platform and turned.....directly into a face full of an energy blast....right in the face!!!

"You are blind...but YOU CAN SEE!!!....WHY DO YOU NOT LOOK!!!"; the voice seemingly close yelled at Galam.

"LOOK!!!"; the voice repeated as blast after blast of energy hit Galam.

"LOOK!!!"

"I AM RIGHT HERE!!!"

As the bursts ended Galam fell to his knees and he could smell his vest burning, his skin singed clean of all hair.

"Who are you....show yourself and face me....SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!"; urged a very weakened Galam.

"I am right here Galam." whispered the voice as he felt himself thrown from the platform to the arena floor below.

"Why do you not see....are you afraid?" ; the voice taunted.

"Afraid....of what.....of who?" ; Galam answered as he rolled up and stood.

"SHOW YOURSELF"; challenged Galam.

"I am right here...you CAN see me."; answered the voice as Galam was enveloped in a vortex of wind and energy.

"Look....see through your blindness." ; advised the voice.

The ongoing pain within Galam grew as well as his anger but oddly he began to feel refreshed....rejuvinated...he felt himself being pulled upward by the vortex of energy and air.

"CAN YOU SEE?....Use your pain.....use your anger....set yourself free!!" ; advised the voice directly in front of Galam now as he hovered in the air.

Galam focus began to bring a silouette to appear across from him....he concentrated on the pain and channelled his anger into a thrust of force that propelled himself downward and out of the vortex.

*BLAM* an energy circle rippled weakly out from the landing Galam.

"Ahhh....there now....you can see...there might be hope for you afterall Galam." ; the voice remarked coldly.

Galam could see the silouette raise an arm and motion toward the wall....the arena lights began to turn on...some flickering while others warmed up. The now visible figure walked toward Galam and as he came into full view he saw a familiar but unfamiliar face..he could not place it at first.

"You once showed me a great service...in this arena...aided me in my first and only victory. In this arena you were quite the master....I think I have show you it is only "some" of the time." ; commented the Sith Inquisitor.

Still angered but at an obvious disadvantage, Galam agreed as he brushed down his smoldering clothing.

"I can show you how to master the darkness and harness the power you possess; yet know nothing about or how to apply it." ; offered the Sith Inquisitor.

"And you are....why should I even think of taking any offer from you." ;answered a defiant Galam.

*chuckling a bit under his breath the Sith Inquisitor replies*

"Because my new friend...Galam....you must. There is no refusal of a Sith who chooses you as his apprentice....there is only death."

Galam could feel a constriction around he whole body and quickly he replied

"I see"

AHHH...SEE....I told you you could see....even when blinded or in the light of wisdom." ; snickered the Sith Inquisitor.

"Join me tomorrow at the cantina at 19 indexes sharp and we will discuss your future Galam...there is much work to do...let alone be able to fly a starship." ; remarked the Sith Inquisitor as he began to depart the Arena.

"Starship...how...how did you know" ; a confused Galam answered.

"You will learn much apprentice....there is much to do....ask for Colin Mor at the Cantina....and be on time...it will not bode you well to be late." replied Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer Colin Mor, VIGILANCE.

Galams life was now ever changed....a new chapter was about to begin.