Welcome our newest member Iriko!

Hey! Nice to meet you all!

So here's a little intro about me: I am 18, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. (Bilingual French-English). I have played City of Heroes 1.5 years, Star Wars Galaxies 1.5 years, and Age of Conan 4 months. I have then moved to FPS, playing SWAT 4, BF2, CoD4-MW2-BO, and now playing BF3. I am still in college, and ToR comes at the best possible moment, which is winter break. I will be very very active (playing sometimes 8 hours straight) in the next 2 months or so, but then I will drop to maybe 1-2 hours a day. I plan to become a game designer, and studying Communications/Cinema right now.

On the game start I plan to run a Sith Juggernaut, and I will be any team's tank. I rolled a Jedi Guardian in the beta, and was a succesful tanker. I was also wondering which server we will start on? And do you guys use any form of mic chat (Xfire, Teamspeak ?)

Also, if you could give me a brief intro on who you are, it would make socializing much easier :D

I am looking for forward to get to know all of you!

Iriko

Well...... Not sure what my first char name will be in SWTOR yet....but I guarantee I'm not going to heal any more! I'm done healing the monkey's in raids! I'm 32 and live in Northern Delaware (Philadelphia area). I work for a travelcenter/truckstop chain as a district manager of Truck Service (In charge of the diesel repair shops in Maryland and New Jersey).

I've been with most of these crazy loons since 1998 in Ultima Online. Moved on to other games with the group from EQ to DAoC, Shadowbane, Galaxies.,WoW,Warhammer....back to WoW,and now SWTOR!

We are being put on a server by bioware (we should get an email sometime this week) and that info will be posted on the website. We use teamspeak 3. Later today when I'm not at work I'll re-post the teamspeak server info. (We also have a backup teamspeak server as of yesterday, thanks Balandar).

I'll be Balandar in game as a Human SI. I'll probably have a BH alt, and an IA alt, not sure on their names yet.

Back in 1997 I ran into Borg (aka Morgh) and Sir Lags a Lot in Ultima Online beating away on stuffed dummies to gain skill in swordsmanship. After that point, PGoH was formed (the first guild in The Honor Empire that is still active to today). Since then I've played about every MMO that has come out either as beta or after release. I stopped about 4 years ago from burnout in WoW. But when I heard about SWTOR I just had to come back (SWG was okay, but died quickly).

In the real world, I am 31 and I've been the webmaster for our sites since 97'. After stopping WoW, I fell in love and got married last year. I work as a Systems Administrator, Senior Software Developer, IT Manager, and User Support (pretty much anything related to IT that they need me to do) out of Northern Indiana for a company of about 250 employees.

I've been the webmaster for our sites since 97'.

I was about to say that the site was very nicely done. Clean and easy interface. I like it so far. Can't wait to actually start playing! This week is painful, I have a semester ending + have to wait for SW ToR!

At least I have BF3 Back to Karkand until it comes out :p

By the way i'm also very good with computers, and I can help you with any builds or questions regarding hardware. For those interested this is my rig, which I built in 2010.

Core 2 Quad Q8200

4GB DDR2

ASUS P5Q SE PLUS

GTX 580

HAF 912 case

650GB SATA 2 HDD

I'm looking to upgrade to a Z68 motherboard, i5-2500k and 8GB DDR3, but i'm broke as hell right now hehe (student life).

I'm looking to upgrade to a Z68 motherboard, i5-2500k and 8GB DDR3, but i'm broke as hell right now hehe (student life).

lol, I JUST did that on black Friday (except 16GB ram). I haven't upgraded my computer since 2003. I figured it was about time.