Vigilance Guild Survey

SWTOR Demographics  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys,

Thought I would post a short poll to see what kind of in-game guild demographics we were going to have. It's just for fun, but guys other guild members an idea of where there might be any imbalance.

I really enjoyed the sniper and the sorcerer. I've healed so much I was thinking a change of pace would be nice, but I don't mind doing it for group stuff :)

I really hope they add dual specs in at some point so that we can switch between dps and healing or dps and tanking.

Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer steeeraight up healer for my main. That and I like the electrocute all the things option that they are.

Though depending on need I will be working on a Tank as well. My Mains in WoW were always Tanks and I really enjoyed tanking for others.

I've been healing raids in wow for 7 yrs. I'm done with healing the monkeys! I put down tank, as that would be new to me. No doubt tanking is the hardest job in any instance or raid with DPS being the easiest and most fun. I might hate tanking and need to respec to dps. Not sure yet!

Don't know if I'll be a healer or DPS, but SI/Sorcerer for Balandar. I didn't get high enough in Beta to try out the different lines, but I leaning towards DPS because I really like to kill things.

Well, Ideally I'd love to focus on tanking myself as well since I've really enjoyed it so far, but I'm looking into a Juggernaut DPS spec in the event we've got too many tanks.

I bet half the Jugg tanks will re-roll. Juggs are gimped compared to other classes currently, especially for tanking. Makes me sad. I really like the abilities the Sith Assasin tank gets, but I'll be damned if I use a double bladed lightsaber. Why the hell do they get force PULL and Juggernauts get force PUSH? doesn't make sense.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out on the upcoming Sith Jugg/Jedi Guard changes. Unfortunately they weren't in today's new build. Seems like no matter what mmo I play I always seem to pick the class that have a bit of a balance/power problem lol. I'm gonna stick it out tho because I really like the class and story.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out on the upcoming Sith Jugg/Jedi Guard changes. Unfortunately they weren't in today's new build. Seems like no matter what mmo I play I always seem to pick the class that have a bit of a balance/power problem lol. I'm gonna stick it out tho because I really like the class and story.

I hear you! I've played a shaman since release in wow. I been gimped many times!

No idea even what class name equates to what role!!!Lol!! But, as always, will devote much time to a healer.

Sith Inquisitor with the sorcerer specialization has a healing tree and Imperial Agent with the Operative specialization can heal too. I'm not super fluent with the classes as most others here are, but I do know those two can heal. I'm really torn on what class to play at launch. I really liked both (not so much as heals, but as dps. when I was pvping on my Sorcerer I found myself doing about 50/50 dps heals even though I was specced into the dps tree.

No idea even what class name equates to what role!!!Lol!! But, as always, will devote much time to a healer.

Sith Inquisitor with the sorcerer specialization has a healing tree and Imperial Agent with the Operative specialization can heal too. I'm not super fluent with the classes as most others here are, but I do know those two can heal. I'm really torn on what class to play at launch. I really liked both (not so much as heals, but as dps. when I was pvping on my Sorcerer I found myself doing about 50/50 dps heals even though I was specced into the dps tree.

Don't forget a Bodyguard Mercenary Bounty Hunter can heal as well. The type of healing you want pretty much depends on your play style. Which is what pretty much equates to all classes which I think is the best part about SWTOR is that no matter what class and spec you decide to play it will be viable.

Also here's a good link on the different types of healers : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1026827-HEALING!-A-Comparison-of-the-Healers

Edited by Kamrune

Eh, even with the Gimps I'd likely stick it out as a tank. I'm stubborn that way. Hell, I stayed frost mage well into the period where they effectively fell off the face of the earth since both fire and arcane did much more damage, so I've got the stubborness to stick it out. That and to me, Jedi/Sith user = single saber. I just can't get my mind around the idea of a saber staff or dual lightsabers without it just feeling wrong in my eyes.

Edited by Darghan

I was finally able to test out the Imperial Agent, and I have to say I love it better than BH! I have decided to have this prof as my main, because being a sniper is awesome!

Marie

Definely playing a sith, need that Darth title... Not sure if I'll go juggy or marauder though. This guy will be named Robnar

Also played a bounty hunter merc although it felt silly spamming heals when I know I could lay waste to things... Everyone survived the talon at least... Usually name a healer Roboo (pig tails a plus)

Agent sniper would be a third alt, and when I get tired of looking at Drommund Kaas, a trooper. I have a few other names I could use for those.

Lol looks like I'm going to go back to my original choice of Sith Assassin tank spec. After watching some vids and reading some guides and stuff my interest in the class has returned lol. For an alt I decided to go with an Imperial Agent Operative Medic spec. I curse Bioware for making all the classes appealing to play .

Lol looks like I'm going to go back to my original choice of Sith Assassin tank spec. After watching some vids and reading some guides and stuff my interest in the class has returned lol. For an alt I decided to go with an Imperial Agent Operative Medic spec. I curse Bioware for making all the classes appealing to play .

*covers ears* LALALALALALA

Don't tempt me into switching my starting class again!