Weekend Beta

Martok

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...coincidence?

I've been chatting with a lot of guildies today and it appears that the vast majority of us may have been accepted into the BETA. Check your emails!

Oddly enough, I'll be there as well.

This it seems will be a great time for us peeps to start grouping and hammering out how the guild will be in game. See you guys there and I'll keep you all posted on my contact information in game.

Found this:

Invitations are being sent for a weekend test this weekend!

Sent Nov. 8: Beta Testing Weekend #3 Invites

• Who was invited: Testers from North America
  • What was sent: Beta Weekend #3 Invites
  • Server locations: US East Coast
  • Invite status: We are currently in the process of sending these invites, and will continue throughout this evening and into tomorrow.

And this:

Another update: we are continuing to send invitations to the upcoming weekend test. We expect invitations to continue rolling out throughout this evening and into tomorrow, and we'll let you know when they've all been sent. Thanks for your patience!

And one more:

Hello everyone,

We're starting the investigation into this right now. A few steps you should try just to be safe:

- Log out of your SWTOR.com account

- Completely clear your browser cache and cookies

- Try to log back in and see if you can accept the invite

You might also try the process with a different browser. If anyone finds this works for them, please do mention that in this thread.

We'll continue to investigate here, but if you are experiencing this issue and cannot resolve it, please email support@swtor.com and report your issue to our Customer Service team so we can judge the size of the issue.

If you are not experiencing this issue, I'd ask you not to post in this thread so we can keep the conversation focused.

We may not be able to resolve this issue tonight but we'll certainly give it a high priority to fix. Thanks for your patience.

I plan on doing some heavy testing this weekend. We certainly need to all get together on the same server, and can use the guild TS server for voice communication.

Not sure what I'll roll to start, but I'd like to roll at least two classes to get the early "feel" of them.

I got in as well. I was one of the first invitees, so I at first received an email saying I got in to the Beta with no time specified. It was only later that night that they revised it to the weekend only.

So, I'll be around this weekend. I had made plans (as usual), but when I'm home and awake, I'll be online with y'all!

No invite here. But more info about this weekend's test purpose:

One of the reasons for this weekend's Beta Testing Weekend is to specifically stress test servers in our East Coast data center. To help achieve this aim, we're inviting North American players (USA and Canada), who'll be playing in a similar timezone to each other, to help max out the server capacity.

One of the reasons for this weekend's Beta Testing Weekend is to specifically stress test servers in our East Coast data center. To help achieve this aim, we're inviting North American players (USA and Canada), who'll be playing in a similar timezone to each other, to help max out the server capacity.

I'm guessing they're anticipating some problems, as they have said now that everyone invited for this weekend will be invited again for another weekend. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing and testing a few things out without getting too deep and ruining the surprises in December.

It's the first PvE server when you list it by type. It's called "Sword of <insert name here>". Sorry I forgot the last part and I'm not sure how to get the information without getting back in queue.

Syban, I got the address but not the password (I forgot what it was). We are currently using the Clan SkullCrusher TS at clanskullcrusher.guildts.com:4242

Also, I got a game crash and the queue lines were WAY too long to try again on the same server, so I moved onto Nigut Road.

So for the record my toons up to now are:

Server: Sword of Anjuta Pall - Sith - Khabe - Bounty Hunter

Server: Nigut Road - Jedi - Kabe - Consular

Ok. All those servers have queues. Terrible. I'll try tomorrow morning. If it is the same then I won't be playing this weekend. Not going to wait for hours to get into a server.

Not a good stress test at all.