UG DER CRUSHAS! How be latz?

Oriahtundra

Figured Id pop my head in and say hello, how goes the battles?

I actually recieved an email the other day about a 48hours suspension for gold selling activity, but after merging my accounts and getting on Battle.net Oriahtundra hasnt been seen in some time apparently. No one has seen the cow online have they?

I miss shedding blood with everyone, I almost popped in for a scroll of resurrection the other day just to PvP, but the time Id take to rest all my hotkeys and Im what? 10-20 levels under cap now? Lol. I dont think I did but 1 instance in the last 6 months I played(cept raids lol), nothing but PvP.

Why Im back training martial arts again, gotta get my PvP in. ]:-> muahahah

hunter3-1.jpg

(Yes that is a 110lb 18yr old girl throwing me across the room like a ragdoll lol, gotta love it!!!)

I was curious about a couple things.

First, who is planning on playing the new Star Wars MMO? I must say after SWG was taking away from me that particular genre holds a dear place in my heart. Ive followed the EMU for years now but it seems to have stagnated in development, but that also could be that SOE is shutting down the SWG servers.

Second, anyone have any/all of DJ Aspeths mixes? Especially the earlier ones? Her website seems to have gone offline, and I wonder if she ever pops her head into the AD forums anymore.

I hope all is well, and everyone is having an awesome Hallowed Eve!

Hey there Oriah. Yes, we have a pretty solid guild going for swtor playing as sith. You can find the links to join that guild on the swtor forums on this website. The guild name is vigilance. Nope, haven't seen your toon online at all. No idea about that person you're looking for on AD. Hope to see you in SWTOR.

It is sooooo tempting but I dunno which side I wanna hit up, stealth healing class sounds super enticing. Just gotta be able to play and be happy with the game if I only play every couple of weeks sometimes

Whut up?!

I may have a 14 year old that could be doing that same thing here soon!! Not to me I hope . . .

Anyway, been a while since we've all seen you and no I haven't seen Oriah log in, but I have also been mostly on a break anyway for the last 6 months or so.

Chime in and say hey once!!

Laters

Hey Smeddie and Oriah,

Long time since we've seen either of you around. Glad to hear things are good! WoW hasn't changed too much, most of the guild is focus on raiding or casual playing.

Since you asked...yes a lot of folks are planning to play the new Star Wars: The Old Republic game. We have a guild all set up and you can get more information at our website:

http://www.vigilanceempire.com/

It's a bit of a fresh start if you're interested in joining us. It has a lot of the same virtues and guidelines as Clan Skullcrusher and will make use of Honor Empire forums as well.

Anyways, hope to see you there!

Calendar, Zuworty, Khabe

I may have a 14 year old that could be doing that same thing here soon!! Not to me I hope . . .

Its never too early, a 100lb 18 yr old girl from my school was walking home from work last fri night and a 250lb man attempted to sexually assault her, she not only beat the brakes off him she threw him over the side of the bridge into the creek. I can say for certain that if she hadnt been training self defense things would have been much different. :(

Thats good to hear, from what Im reading the way the game works rerolling is almost a must to see some area/planets etc. Looks like I know now where I can park a Sith too. :)

Think I have my mind set on a Trooper as I hear healing in PvP is garbage and not really needed for most PvE content... Though stealth is tempting as well... Ahhh decisions decisions!

Edited by Oriahtundra