Ug latz.

Walorin

Hello all. It's been a few years since I have played WoW and was a part of CS. I recently got back into the game and started a new toon. I was very pleased to see the Clan Skullcrusher tag above a toon's head in game as I used to enjoy my time with the guild.

I'm not sure if I am going to join a guild at all or just play solo, but I wanted to stop by and say hello. It looks like most of the old guard is gone, but some may remember Walorin running around.

Does the guild mostly run raids now? I've never been much of a raid player, but I'll say hello if I see any of you around.

Welcome back!

We dabble in a bit of everything still....but it seems that overall interest is falling down a bit for some of us (content doesn't seem as engaging I guess)

See you around!

-Uglutz

There is a Raiding team (Firelands and Randoms)....There are some involved in the Arenas and the Honor system....and then the die hards that are grinding up thier alternates to higher levels to fullfill xyz plans in the new Cataclysm questing system.

Recently Ive started back up the newspaper and we have been looking to do some ingame activities...but the general end of summer blues is in swing with the current content getting older and end of summer bumming that always cycles thru.

Good to hear from ya and perhaps we will see you in game or at least in some battlegrounds ....be safe but HAVE FUN!!!