Boss WAR GAMES

Borg

As Cheiftan Morgh stated in the July meeting at the resort in game....

Boss WAR GAMES tournament is coming. I will outline the event below.

1 Boss recruits 4 other members (souls) of the Clan Skullcrusher Garrison.

They must be Wardens or Alternates of other Bosses, Elders, Longtooths, Ancients, Chieftan)

They can be up to 2 Wobbly Goblins (considered our kin goblin guild)

A member (soul) can only be on 1 Boss Team.

There are NO SUBSTITUTIONS.

Members must be full time Clan Skullcrusher or Wobbly Goblin players of Argent Dawn server.

The prize for the tournament champion team is a year of WoW gametime for each of the 5 players....so honestly if I am going to put that reward out...I want it to be to someone who is in the game with us.

FIELD OF TEAMS will be 8 Minimum Teams (we currently have 14 Bosses).....so we need 8 of the Bosses to step up and recruit teams.

All Teams will face each other 1 time (Round Robin)

Top 4 teams at end of all matches will go into playoffs.

SEASON MATCHES

A match between Teams will be best of 3 WARGAMES.....Warsong Gulch 10pts, Twin Towers 20 pts, Gileneas 30pts.

If teams end up tied 30-30.....players from both teams form giant circle outside one of the pens outside Ogrimmar....Bosses DUEL inside the pig pen for victory.

It is expected that great HONOR will take place during the season matchups between Bosses and all matches will occur regardless of rankings or records to date of match.

It will be a coordinated effort between the Bosses to get matches played and upon the end....the Playoffs will begin.

Goal is to have the season in September/October/November with PLAYOFFS in December and CHAMPIONSHIP in JANUARY 2012.

PLAYOFFS

1st Team plays 4th Team in a BEST OF 5 Matches (same format as a season match) 5 different dates if necessary

2nd Team plays 3rd Team in a BEST OF 5 Matches (same format as a season match) 5 different dates if necessary

CHAMPIONSHIP

Remaining 2 teams will battle out in BEST of 5 EYE of STORM WARGAMES

each of the teams will have 3 PHOTOGRAPHERS assigned to the Event...designated in the raid by ORANGE NIPPLE and ON A DESIGNATED REINDEER MOUNTS WEARING SANTA SUITS and STATIONED at a SPECIFIC LOCATION to be able to take screenshots during the battles

Photographers cannot heal/attack/buff etc for the event.

There will be gifts for Photographers supporting the operations of this championship and a signups will occur at the end of the regular season.

ATTACHED is a preview of the first 3 pages of the Comic Book I am working on.

TEAMS

Boss Ascoli, Heirotan, Gnat, Varanthas, Kalimut

Issue1.pdf

Time for you to get that Warlock of yours Vrugz up to speed so you can be on a team!!!!

(and that would close out the Orc Classy Warlock need too)

Just t' clarify, Crushers of Grunt rank ken participate on teamz. De Grunts are t' backbone of t' Clan, de ravenin' bloodt'irsty beasts dat shatter de Alliance agin agh agin. Da Chief hopes agh expects dat Grunts will take der ent'usiasms t' de field of 'onor (and out of de Great Hall, just fer ash liddle while) and make up much uf de forces fightin' it out wit de Bosses.

Well, I'd be interested, assuming I finish upgrading gear.

It is the twist I had planned....by having the Bosses be the team leads and then the other 4 of the team be made up of Grunts, Wardens or ALTS of (Chief, Ancients, Scribe, Elder and Longtooths)...the teams would be not as potent but at the same time give some good gaming reason to get those alternates out for a good workout.

Key also is to get more of the clan teaming up for some activities....going forward all the expansions look to be geared toward grouping and teamwork....good practice now indeed we can use the Wargames option.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...