so quiet

Yes, we'll be there. No pre-planning was done for this game like we did for SWG and WoW. Everyone is pretty split on if they want to go Sith or Republic.

We will end up making a guild of both I'm sure.

Hey guys. I got into the early testing program for this game. It's looking pretty good. I'm leaning heavily towards the Sith side. They have pretty much identical classes on both sides (at least from what I've seen so far). I've tried both sides out, and I find the stories for the Sith characters to be more compelling. I spose it's the bad guy coming out in me :devil:

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, both Rahgesh and I plan to play this game. We are both really excited about it!

It's going to be a bit of a juggling act at first since we are trying to determine how to bring together as many of our real and virtual friends together :) We know a lot of folks planning to join and don't want to miss out.

I'm not sure what servers will be available at launch and how folks even get to pick what server they'll be on. So anyways, if any of you start making decisions keep us in the loop!

• 1 month later...