SW: ToR Gameplay Footage

Holyssa

*grabs broom, dusts around the place*

http://www.justin.tv/archive/archive_popout?id=285836649

About an hour and a half of what looks like game play footage of some sort from a starting area. Not sure what to think after watching all of it, but I got many tingly feelings of deja vu from a game some of us are currently playing. Some good feelings, some bad.

If you have good eyes, you can spot some funny glitches on models and stuff. But then again, this is probably an alpha. It's expected. I think.

• 1 month later...

*grabs broom, dusts around the place*

http://www.justin.tv/archive/archive_popout?id=285836649

About an hour and a half of what looks like game play footage of some sort from a starting area. Not sure what to think after watching all of it, but I got many tingly feelings of deja vu from a game some of us are currently playing. Some good feelings, some bad.

If you have good eyes, you can spot some funny glitches on models and stuff. But then again, this is probably an alpha. It's expected. I think.

Heya homo sapiens. Your friendly old-time neighborhood rogue got into the early testing program for TOR. Thus far I've played a bounty hunter, a jedi consular, and a sith warrior up to around level 10. It's a-lookin' pretty pretty good.

Do any THE folks still have interest in this game? I, for one, will definitely be giving it a go when it goes live.