I have found the way!!

Corellon

Hey folks.

Finally hit the end of my WoW game play. According to my account, it expires 6-29-11. I told myself when I started playing this game that it would never take over my life. The last I looked after 6 years of play, I have over 400 days of online time between all my toons. This has haunted me since just before the Cata expac. Took a month off and tried again. I would have shut down over a month ago if it wasn't for Angela. Thank you all for your tolerance and friendship in game. I would like it to continue. I will pop in from time to time on this site to read and maybe even chat once in a while.

If any of the officers need to talk with me, all phone numbers I listed in the officer contact post are still the same.

Take care

Goodbye

Eric

Edited by Corellon

Dang, Smed!!!

Good luck to you,you will be missed. You have always had a winning attitude in my book; I know you will be blessed.

Stop in once in a while and let us know how you are doing. We will always be here for you.

All my best,

Dave