Patch 4.1.11 notes - Smedlock wins!

Kailand

Blizzard has some very nice changes for 4.1.11. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325684862

The druid mafia got some well deserved changes:

-Druids now perform an area-of-effect knockback when harvesting herbs, looting, or skinning (does not remove Flight Form).

And a sexy hunter buff

-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Cooking got some love:

-A new recipe has been added to Cooking which can be very rarely found inside Deathwing’s leavings. [Recipe: Epic Meal Time] – Use: Set out an epic meal to feed your entire raid or party! Restores 192,000 health and 192,000 mana over 11 seconds. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become sick and “refund” all gained health and mana.

And smedlock finally got his petition recognized by the devlopers

-Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.

Dang!!No love for me?

I thought the PTR had already instituted -

New Priest Debuff- Wife's Agro Aversion - 2 Hour Duration - Character has random chance on impact of spouse receiving distracting Mother's phone call - chance will be scaled to match said spouse's Anger meter rating-at 100% anger, 100% Agro mitigation will be established with visit from Sister bearing latest Oprah's favorite novel. Not to proc more than every 30 minutes, unless character purchased new cable sports package without said wife's consent, which will initiate shortened proc cooldown.

Due to earlier Wednesday Crusher PVP times,I was counting on that in this patch:(:lostit:

Edited by muru

Umm. . . . That's sounds too well thought out!!! What is the adverse effect of this? DEATH!?!

I heard that extended use lowers our Masculinity rating. OK by me, as my 6 year old daughter already uses me as her hair style model. My rating is at rock bottom, anyways!:sorry:

Edited by muru