Build 13241 Info

Waldonnis

Getting closer. This one wasn't all that big at all...

Notable Bugs:

• Male trolls are a bit racially confused and seem to be acting (and sounding) like humans...imposters! They have several graphical issues as well (geoset attachment points are all kinds of messed up). Female trolls seem fine, however.

Notable unfixed bugs from the previous build:

• Usual proviso about deleting the cache directories in your installation directory if you're having issues loggiing in after the patch. See a previous build post if you need more info (or just post a reply and I'll elaborate).
  • Some archaeology races' artifact fragments don't show up in the UI and can't be combined (they require a higher skill level than you have, but can still be gathered).
  • Druid swift flight form's speed is still unaffected by the Mount Up guild perk speed boost.
  • Druids aren't auto-shifting out of forms when casting mounts (annoying!) and get an error that we can't mount while in a form. Seems to only apply to moonkin (possibly only trolls, but I can't confirm).

General:

• Talents have been reset for some classes (again).
  • Health-per-stamina values have been increased for levels 81+ (10.8, 11.6, 12.4, 13.2, and 14). Enjoy your even bigger health pool!
  • Resilience has been slightly buffed as well, from what I can tell.
  • Many items have new icons and some may have new models as well.

Guild:

• Reportedly, guild reputation and experience gains have been returned to normal levels. I'll try to confirm this when I get some more data.

Zones:

• Uldum:
    • The quest "Colossal Guardians" should now be working. I guess someone found a really big shovel and dug the Colossus of the Moon out a bit.

[*]Twilight Highlands:

• TBD

[*]Deepholm:

• TBD

[*]Tol Barad:

• Some of the walls of the capture points are invisible. It's actually quite silly to see.
    • The commendation costs of some of the items from the reputation vendors have been increased again.

[*]Vashj'ir:

• TBD

Classes:

• Talents have been reset for some classes
  • Lots of adjustments made to all classes, mostly involving decreases in output (or health in the case of bears).
  • Quite a few abilities now increase in effectiveness as you level, such as Mangle and a few other things. The modifiers should slowly scale up with the character rather than being fixed (for those reading MMO-Champ, not everything is as reported/mined).

Professions:

• Archaeology:
    • Races' crests are now highlighting properly in the UI when moused over.

[*]Jewelcrafting:

• New cuts/designs are in and available from Marith Lazuria in Orgrimmar near the trainer.
    • Jewelcrafting daily is active now in Orgrimmar (outside of the hut near the trainer), which rewards you with tokens you can trade in for...you guessed it...the new designs (including the chimera's eye cuts).
    • More tweaks to the gem icons. They look much more finished now.
    • Some adjustments were made to the skill-up caps for some of the craftable items to allow things other than just Fire Prisms to grant skill above 500.
    • Crafting some of the new Illustrious jewelry ocassionally produces a rare-quality item (blue) rather than an uncommon (green) one, with a higher item level and stats.

[*]Tailoring:

• New patterns are available from the Cloth Trader in Dragonmaw Port (Twilight Highlands). Some nice stuff in there...

User Interface:

• A few silly typos were corrected.
  • Guild MOTD should now always print correctly. Sometimes it would fire before the chatframe was ready, so the message never got printed.

Edited by Waldonnis