Build 13202 Info

Waldonnis

Yarrrr....

Notable Bugs:

• Getting reports that goblins are having issues using their ground mounts, but haven't confirmed this yet.
  • The "Hasty Hearth" guild perk doesn't seem to work (didn't in the last build either).

Notable unfixed bugs from the previous build:

• Usual proviso about deleting the cache directories in your installation directory if you're having issues loggiing in after the patch. See a previous build post if you need more info (or just post a reply and I'll elaborate).
  • Female worgen are still gender-confused in the game itself.
  • Some archaeology races' artifact fragments don't show up in the UI and can't be combined (they require a higher skill level than you have, but can still be gathered).
  • On logging in, your chest armour might be broken (or may not be). Some are seeing this happen, others are not, so check just to be safe. Seems to be common with druids, mages, and shaman at least.
  • Druid swift flight form's speed is still unaffected by the Mount Up guild perk speed boost.
  • The daily quests available in the Tol Barad battleground area do not work for Horde currently (they are available, but require you to turn them in to the equivalent Alliance NPC).
  • Druids aren't auto-shifting out of forms when casting mounts (annoying!) and get an error that we can't mount while in a form. Seems to only apply to moonkin (possibly only trolls, but I can't confirm).

General:

• The bug that prevented spells like Lifebloom from being cast from a macro or via /cast has been fixed.

Guild:

• The "Hasty Hearth" guild perk doesn't seem to work (didn't in the last build either).
  • Guild titles are finally in (or really, in and fully localised), based on guild reputation:
    • Neutral - "Initiate of"
    • Friendly - "Recruit of"
    • Honored - "Guardian of"
    • Revered - "Veteran of"
    • Exalted - "Champion of"

Zones:

• Uldum:
    • The quest "I'll Do It By Hand" is still not working.
    • The quest "Colossal Guardians" is also still not working.

[*]Twilight Highlands:

• The quest "The Last of Her Kind" has been fixed.

[*]Deepholm:

• TBD

[*]Tol Barad:

• Dailies in the battleground area now work for Horde...but still don't award reputation.
    • Graveyards are now immunity-protected (finally). On a related note, Alliance have also rediscovered their /dance macros.

[*]Vashj'ir:

• TBD

Classes:

• Druid:
    • As noted above, the bug that prevented spells like Lifebloom from being cast from a macro or via /cast has been fixed.

[*]Paladin:

• TBD

Professions:

• Archaeology:
    • The number of fragments per digsite is now fixed at 9 (3 per survey).

[*]Jewelcrafting:

• Still largely unfinished. I compared the crafting list from a premade to what was available on the trainer and the difference was amazing...

[*]Engineering:

• Azeroth trainers finally shook off their amnesia and now know how to train Illustrious stuff.
    • Truegold is back as a requirement for the goggles (sigh). It actually was a reporting error on my part last patch that it was removed...it wasn't. Sigh again.
    • Still a lot of skill gaps, so it's likely not finished.

[*]Leatherworking:

• Still a bunch of patterns that require 530 leatherworking, so it's also unfinished (like Engineering).

User Interface:

• Trade skill modifiers *might* actually show up now. Let's hope the functions actually return the modifiers too or else the strings won't work...

Edited by Waldonnis