A Tribute to Insanity!

Ascoli

There is no fancy title attached for this achievement (soon to be feat of strength). However, a lucky raider will be awarded a Swift Horde Wolf assuming we manage to complete this. Anyone interested?

There is no fancy title attached for this achievement (soon to be feat of strength). However, a lucky raider will be awarded a Swift Horde Wolf assuming we manage to complete this. Anyone interested?

Definitely me I have a wolf collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for people for this...

I won't push for insanity unless things go really smoothly and people still want to try. I'll be quite happy with "A Tribute to Mad Skill" (or even

"A Tribute to Skill"). So most likely no more than a week or two.

I changed myself to 'Tentative' last night while a bit frustrated by trying to get used to the whole Focus thing.**

If both Kailand and Sky are there, will you want one to be BM? Hunter pets have the ghetto buffs now and some are from exotic-only pets, such as the corehound's bloodlust-like raid buff.

** Ugh. After getting 2-3 shotted by anything with a mana bar in WG and trying to figure out the best way to (solo) PvE as SV without running out of focus, I just went out 'n did some Pokemanz pet collecting.

Edited by Skywatcher

If both Kailand and Sky are there, will you want one to be BM? Hunter pets have the ghetto buffs now and some are from exotic-only pets, such as the corehound's bloodlust-like raid buff.

Kailand's at a conference so he's going to be missing. It's up to you what spec you want to be, we all outgear ToGC so it shouldn't really matter. I'm not too worried about tonight, let's just go in and try to finish the place in a reasonable amount of time. I realize people are still in the process of relearning their classes and this is a great opportunity to do it in a raiding environment.

• 4 weeks later...