Monthly Guild Meeting!!

Eigun

I am not ashamed to admit that I am snagging this idea from my time with the Ani Ayastigi.

They used to have a weekly guild meeting where they would talk about recent accomplishments in character.

I think once per week is a bit of overkill. I mean, there were plenty of weeks with the Ani where no one would say anything, we would sit around looking at each other for 10 minutes, and then leave.

So, I propose a monthly meeting. For convenience, let's make it 7:45 the first Tuesday of each month, right before the normal "raid" schedule. That way, we can brag about the raid kills, pvp leetness, achievements, and whatever. It's also an appropriate forum to have promotions, announcements, or anything else.

For those hesitant to do anything "in character", my translation is, so long as the actual text could be read aloud and make sense, you're good to go. So "brb bio dps suxxorz" doesn't quite make it, but almost everything else does.

I nominate Scryll to head this up.

This sounds really good, Eigun, but I would suggest making it a little earlier. Maybe 7:15-7:30. Most raids form about 7:45.

There are lots of locations we can choose that everyone can get to easily.

This sounds really good, Eigun, but I would suggest making it a little earlier. Maybe 7:15-7:30. Most raids form about 7:45.

There are lots of locations we can choose that everyone can get to easily.

Sounds like a good start. Any thoughts on where?

Some of our most successful past guild meetings were in Ratchet, and the throne room of UC.

You get lots of people passing by. Some to harass you and others like the RP guild having a meeting and just want to listen in.