Undying run

Ascoli

With Cataclysm coming up who knows what will happen to the Undying achievement. Since I can't seem to get into a decent Undying pug and there is a title that comes along with the achievement I guess I have to organize it myself.

I'm not expecting us to get this on the first try. The plan is it would be every Tuesday or Thursday night (depending on what is best for the group) from 8 to fail, until we get the Undying achievement. I'm looking for people who have cleared Naxx more than once and are comfortable with all the fights. This is not a gear my alt/learning run...

Anyway, post something in the thread or let me know if you're interested.

Oh yes, if Naxx is the weekly, I still plan on going (will complete the weekly even if we fail at Undying).

With Cataclysm coming up who knows what will happen to the Undying achievement. Since I can't seem to get into a decent Undying pug and there is a title that comes along with the achievement I guess I have to organize it myself.

I'm not expecting us to get this on the first try. The plan is it would be every Tuesday or Thursday night (depending on what is best for the group) from 8 to fail, until we get the Undying achievement. I'm looking for people who have cleared Naxx more than once and are comfortable with all the fights. This is not a gear my alt/learning run...

Anyway, post something in the thread or let me know if you're interested.

Oh yes, if Naxx is the weekly, I still plan on going (will complete the weekly even if we fail at Undying).

I'm up for it.

Oooh pick me! :lostit:

I'd love to.

But I never know when I'm going to be around on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll try to log in a bit early, so that if you have a spot, I can start the begging immediately.

Well that was surprisingly easy (with only one or two oh crap moments). Thanks to everyone that joined in for the fun.

Wondering if anyone would like to go again so Kadiana and Skywatcher get a shot at it? (200g for 2 hours)

Edited by Ascoli

Well that was surprisingly easy (with only one or two oh crap moments). Thanks to everyone that joined in for the fun.

Wondering if anyone would like to go again so Kadiana and Skywatcher get a shot at it? (200g for 2 hours)

I'll give it another go

on Thursday?...

I might give it a go :lostit:

Just give me a shout on IM if you don't see me in-game soon enough (I tend to lose track of time in the real world).

I'll go again. It was surprisingly fast. Just about two hours with us being careful.

I'll go again. It was surprisingly fast. Just about two hours with us being careful.

I highly encourage people to do this run.

Loads of fun, quick and easy. Thanks to Ascoli for putting this together!

p.s. Get a microphone.

*deleted, duplicate post*

If you don't say it twice no one pays attention?

Well, I clicked "add reply", and then the browser window froze up. After a few minutes I hit "reload" and then clicked "add reply" again.

I suppose I should just get a mac and a track ball.