Personal Guilds

Kalea

Kailand was doing something really smart today that I thought perhaps some of us might like to copy. He made a personal guild for himself with an alt to have ONE place to store items and clear some slots in his account for new characters in the expansion.

I find this appealing because I have 5 alts that do nothing but hold "stuff" I collect.

If we have enough people interested in doing this, we might set a time, all create level 1 characters, bring them to Orgrimmar, and take turns signing guild charters for each other.

Any interest?

Those interested:

Kalea

Ascoli

Rodala

Edited by Kalea

I was planning on doing this myself. I already have a level 1 in Orgrimmar waiting.

I just need 2 more signatures myself... and I'm always willing to help others.

Remember that you'll need an alt to sign the other people's charters as well as one to hold your own guild charter. If you create an orc or troll alt, I'll be glad to take Dajune to the Valley of Trials and open a portal to Orgrimmar for you. It's a long run for a little one.

Edited by Kalea

Remember that you'll need an alt to sign the other people's charters as well as one to hold your own guild charter. If you create an orc or troll alt, I'll be glad to take Dajune to the Valley of Trials and open a portal to Orgrimmar for you. It's a long run for a little one.

thank you everyone! I got it done... kalea, start a list in your first post on who wants to do this, and we can get alts to line up to sign charters. I've created a lvl 1 alt, and he's (trullinvitus) in ogrimar for quick signing.... currently on ascoli's charter.

Edited by Kailand

Ascoli and I got ours done, Baracko, but I have a little alt in Orgrimmar that would be happy to sign a charter for you.

As someone who's had one for a while, just don't be surprised when that guild bank fills up fast. It's my packrat nature, I know, but dang, it's easy to load a personal guild bank up with mats and gear.

I actually did this already with one of my alts but I am willing to sign anyone's charter!

I've been trying for a week now to get people to sign my charter. Apparently everyone is filled up with toons, has no unguilded alts, or is unwilling to /gquit to sign and then get an alt re-wardened.

I could really use the help...

As with anything that requires a few people to do, try to schedule stuff like this. I've seen a few people get frustrated when nobody's available to sign their charters or can't for various reasons. It's quick and easy when folks know when to show up. I'm sure there are quite a few of us with a gaggle of name holding alts, but it's an exercise in frustration trying to catch people online here and there that aren't busy or previously committed these days (school's starting, business trips, family events, etc.).

Might I suggest this: let's set a day/time to have as many people as possible meet up to do nothing but sign charters. Not everyone will be available for signing or getting their own signed, but at least we can knock out a few and try to coordinate from there. I know I need to do this as well, but just haven't had a regular enough sleeping schedule to coordinate anything lately and am in no big hurry to get mine done anyway.

Since Tuesday and Thursday aren't raid nights any longer, maybe pick one (or both?) of those nights at 8pm server? Should only take 20mins or so.

I actually did this already with one of my alts but I am willing to sign anyone's charter!

Doh. Catch me online sometime. I have an inactive low level hunter alt as well as a lil level 1 Orc rogue I created on my 2nd account to sign Kailand's charter. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I gquit to sign yours.