Algalon and you

Kailand

Hi,

My 10 man recently downed algalon (after 3 or so weeks of trying), and as we won't be venturing back to him unless the weekly raid is in ulduar. So I figured I'd let other people get the chance to experience this kick ass fun fight. I will run this on either a friday or a saturday night depending on availability. If you are interested, please let me know, as well as which of the two days you can make it. I expect people to be AT LEAST ilvl 226 geared: this is a tough fight with a high DPS/high healing/high tanking threshold. I expect if you are interested that you will do some research on Algalons abilities, as we will only have 1 hour from agroing him. No AFK's during that hour too. I expect you to be flasked for that full hour, with appropriate food buffs. And please, no alts except if we need a specific role, your best geared mains are welcome. I will also choose people based on balance and availability, and a calander event will be posted with the people I select.

Kailand

---Edit

Me - DPS (Keyed on kailand)

Markenhoof - Heals

Scryll - DPS/Heals

Eigun - Fail DPS

Jestin - DPS/Heals/tank (Keyed on Jestin)

Evila - DPS/Heals

Xiris - DPS (Saturday)

Elrikk - DPS

Edited by Kailand

Whoah, did I say I would heal in that PM? That was either a mistake, or a willingness to switch if things were desperate. I said I'd like to come on Scryll, or I could come on Greenspring if you needed him, but I was thinking there of moonkin buffs and ranged dps, not healing. He has decent healing gear and a resto dual-spec, but I'm not very comfortable pushing what is, for me, a new encounter while in a role I don't use very often.

Kailand, I can come heal if you need me. I just wasn't stepping up since I wanted to leave the space for those that had not seen the fight and wanted to get a chance to do it.

• 1 month later...