All Hollows Eve event!

Corellon

Hail!! :yahoo:

You are Invited to an event that will be fun for all!! :read:

Where: The graveyard just to the west of Brill

When: Friday, October 30th starting at 6:00 p.m. Server time. Ending when everyone has had enough fun.

Who: This includes anyone that wishes to come of any level :friends:

Events Include:

1. *Contest* Scavenger hunt that will encompass the classic realms to include everyone. :bubbrubb:

2. *Contest* Hollows Eve costume event :elf:

3. PvP haunting of alliance outposts :smash:

We will start with the Scavenger hunt by handing out lists of items to attain. You are encouraged to actually farm these yourself and not buy them on the auction house. We will have people watching to note progress and for assistance when needed. The costume event will start once we have gotten things rolling, most likely around 7:00 p.m. server time. Depending on the number of people wanting to compete this will continue until everyone that has signed up has competed. You only need to have a theme/name of the costume and you will be given 2 min to "sell" yourself to the judges. Once the contest events have come to their conclusion. We will begin to invites to a raid that is like no other "mob" style raids. This is where even if your not a PvP fan you will have fun. Whats more fun that a bunch of drunkin horde running about the country side tearing up Alliance towns. Last time I think we ended up in Theramore after ravaging South Shore and Minithil Harbor.

Prizes will be given out for the top three of each of the two *contest* events.

This is intended as a "in character" event. So polish up on your characters language and storyline. :jester:

Free drinks and food for all!! :angry:

To compete in either of the two contests please send an In-game mail to Smedlock of your intent and what contest(s) you would like to attend. This is something that I failed to do the last time I attempted this. This will help to know how many people will be in each event. Plus no awkward silent moments to see if anyone else is stepping up to compete.

In addition if you don't wish to compete but want to help in some way I always could use the help with:

1. Judges for the costume contest (the more the merrier)

2. Morale support (because I'm unstable enough as it is)

If you have questions with this event please contact any elder of the Clan Skullcrusher and they will either directly help or get you in touch with someone that can. I am not normally logged into Smedlock but will check his mail every day. The Clan Elders will help with finding me online if I'm needed for direct questions about this event.

We did this 2 years ago and I was told that it was a great smash, we where fairly busy in keeping things rolling. This is an event to come involve yourself and have fun!!

Get out!! Have fun!!

Later all, hope to see you at the events!!

Edited by Corellon

Sounds like fun, i unfortunately and i can't say that enough :angry: ...have to go to a Lamb of God concert that night so i will not be around. :bubbrubb:

-Wenvalor

• 2 weeks later...

Smed and I have sent out invites using the in-game Calendar system. If you're planning to attend the event, please accept the invitation on the character(s) you intend to bring. If you did not receive an invite to the event via the Calendar and intended to come, please let either Smedlock or myself know.

Tomorrow night is the events!! :nub:

I need help!! :p

Needed are 2 judges for the costume contest! :p:blink:

Drinks need help also, if you have kegs or can help with the cost of beverages that would be a great help. Please let me know tonight by ingame mail or talk with scryll. I will be on late and to cram for the event.

Tomorrow night is the events!! :nub:

I need help!! :p

Needed are 2 judges for the costume contest! :p:blink:

Drinks need help also, if you have kegs or can help with the cost of beverages that would be a great help. Please let me know tonight by ingame mail or talk with scryll. I will be on late and to cram for the event.

Ooh, Scryll has a pony keg, finally.

THANK YOU!!

Everyone that helped and everyone that participated!!

Event winners!!

Scavenger Hunt:

1. Ashio

2. Kieranna

3. Jasena

Costume contest:

1. Markenhoof *the crying pimp daddy*

2. Alamea *Bob the stinker*

3. Boven *As his former self*

We had about 30 people show for the nights festivities and when it was all said and done with, the alliance where hiding in there holes and to never appear during the 3 city raid!!

Looking forward to the next event,

Post it

DOOOO EEEET!!! FUN!!