Moving on

Perthes

I have been a troublesome elf during my time here.. and it is by that, that we will need to move on.

I do not want to bring any more bad feelings

We do not fill any roll for the guild any longer. We feel that we have no place and we feel lost.

To find a good home will take time but time is not on our side right now as the time for the Lich King is almost upon us.

The Lich king wont take kindly upon us as we are not ready. Ready to fight back.

I do not want to give a long speech of why we are doing this.. But most of you already know. Know my troubled past and from this i feel not welcome in your camp. I have been away in my tent for a while hoping this ill feeling would go away but.. it is still lingering.. it will not go away.

It is by this that I Perthes, Rank of Boss for the Clan Skullcrusher resigns.

Take care and may our paths cross.

**Hangs a note on the tent of Kalea**

Many have been where you are, including myself. It's totally up to you what you do with your time in game and the feeling of being unwanted is simply yours. Paranoia sets in when you start feeling that way and it takes a bit to get rid of it, but never leave your home. Many in the past have guild quit to lash out and not many if any will understand. Goodbye and good luck on your future endeavors and hope that you regain a feeling of being wanted somewhere.

As Rhoach would say *salute*

*finds the note and hangs her head and sighs*

The feeling of not being welcome is all on your side, but if it is there, it is there.

May you find what you're looking for in this world, little elf.

Safe journey.

*hugs*

*finds the note and hangs her head and sighs*

The feeling of not being welcome is all on your side, but if it is there, it is there.

May you find what you're looking for in this world, little elf.

Safe journey.

*hugs*

*hears Kalea sighing and decides to investigate, listening to Kalea tell what was in the note*

It's always sad to see someone go. Good luck to him, wherever he finds himself in his journeys.