Zuworty's Raid Information

Martok

I am going to take a few weeks off of raiding-just need to take a break at this point and see how it goes...which is a bit better than where I was at Thursday with a complete resignation from the run. Time to think and all that I guess...

Great. Now who's gonna do the "BLUE SH*T! BLUE SH*T!" mantra for us?! We're all doomed Happy Birthday!

Seriously though, enjoy the break & hope to see you again! :dancing_smile:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey douches-

I am going to take a few weeks off of raiding-just need to take a break at this point and see how it goes...which is a bit better than where I was at Thursday with a complete resignation from the run. Time to think and all that I guess...

Not saying this is a permanent vacation, but in the same breath I cannot guarantee my return. Do what you need to do including replacing me permanently; I do not expect you to hold my spot. I will be on here and there and could pop on if you guys are in a tight spot. Just let Eigun know and he can get in touch with me.

Good luck.

K

Yours will be truely big shoes to fill.

We'll need to palce an ad on the forums that is something like this.

WTB- Huntard with sub-standard DPS, Feigns Death at the first sign of trouble, complains alot, and does not play well with others.

p.s. please provide us with the names of at least 8 players that have you on ignore.

:dancing_smile:

Sorry douche...just couldn't resist.

Epic. Well done Elrikk. I don't know how we will go on without his witty humor and off hand remarks.

I'll be missing on Thursday since the boondock saints are doing a 10th anniversary thing in boston and a friends wants me to go. I'll put my cancellation in the calendar. Good luck without me that day!

Hey douches-

Not saying this is a permanent vacation, but in the same breath I cannot guarantee my return. Do what you need to do including replacing me permanently; I do not expect you to hold my spot. I will be on here and there and could pop on if you guys are in a tight spot. Just let Eigun know and he can get in touch with me.

Good luck.

K

Yours will be truely big shoes to fill.

We'll need to palce an ad on the forums that is something like this.

WTB- Huntard with sub-standard DPS, Feigns Death at the first sign of trouble, complains alot, and does not play well with others.

p.s. please provide us with the names of at least 8 players that have you on ignore.

:tease:

Sorry douche...just couldn't resist.

Epic. Well done Elrikk. I don't know how we will go on without his witty humor and off hand remarks.

2-shay....I am crying on the inside...

I would provide the list of 8, but since the first 7 are kadi why bother?

K

Hey Everyone,

Considering there are so many folks declined tonight, I'll be cancelling the raid.

I think it would likely be too frustrating getting untrained replacements to work on Putricide with us. We're better off refocusing our energies for next week.

Hey folks, Kailand or Zu I "may" not be able to make it tonight, Tuesday, March 16. Got a virus on my system last night and I had to reformat and re-install Windows. I'll try to get at least WoW re-installed for tonight but Jeebus only know how long the updates will take.

Okay raiders, it's time to step up and help out. We're running low on fish for feasts again. We're using 20-30 fish feasts a week and it takes 2 of each kind of fish for each feast. If each of you that eat the fish will send me a stack of one of the three each week, I'll fill in the gaps. It would be nice if Eigun and I weren't doing most of the fishing.

We need:

musselback sculpin from the Borean Tundra

nettlefish from Sholazar Basin

salmon from the Grizzly Hills

Okay raiders, it's time to step up and help out. We're running low on fish for feasts again. We're using 20-30 fish feasts a week and it takes 2 of each kind of fish for each feast. If each of you that eat the fish will send me a stack of one of the three each week, I'll fill in the gaps. It would be nice if Eigun and I weren't doing most of the fishing.

We need:

musselback sculpin from the Borean Tundra

nettlefish from Sholazar Basin

salmon from the Grizzly Hills

I admit, I've been slacking off on getting some fish... I'll see if I can fish up a few stacks sometime this week. Also, you can fish up all 3 types of fish in wintergrasp.

So do I have enough DKP for 3 orbs tonight?? :tease:

Orbs? Do you mean Saronite?

The Saronite is only put up for bids on Thursdays. Considering Maalick was the ONLY person to bid for them last week, I'd think your chances are pretty good.

So do I have enough DKP for 3 orbs tonight?? :tease:

The Saronite is only put up for bids on Thursdays. Considering Maalick was the ONLY person to bid for them last week, I'd think your chances are pretty good.

Oh yeah saronite. Awesome now I can finally get boots made!

So do I have enough DKP for 3 orbs tonight?? :smurf:

Or, if you are not a totally lazy slacker, you could have bought the Saronite on the AH and had them made months ago.

But I guess if you have no money for flight point travel, then you have no money for Saronite.

So do I have enough DKP for 3 orbs tonight?? :smurf:

Or, if you are not a totally lazy slacker, you could have bought the Saronite on the AH and had them made months ago.

But I guess if you have no money for flight point travel, then you have no money for Saronite.

or if she bid for at least one the past few weeks, she'd have them by now.

Hi everyone,

As many of you have noticed lately, attendance hasn't been quite good. Looking back at the calendar I can say that the main causes of this seem to be A) a bit of bad luck and B) the lost of a few players.

That being said I have a couple of raiders who have promptly decided to take "extended" breaks from raiding without giving me any notice or timeline stating whether or not they'll be back. Without any basis on which to solidify our roster, I'm forced to start looking for new recruits. So here is what I'm searching for:

Tainish:

- I need feedback from you clearly stating when you'll be back, if at all.

- If not than I'll be needing to recruit another caster DPS (just about any spec is acceptable)

Karrock:

- If not than I'll be recruiting a new phys. DPSer (preference on another hunter)

Foroshell:

- I'm really sorry to see you go, you are definitely one of our best raiders.

- So I'm currently looking for 1 strong phys. DPSer. Another Ret paladin would be awesome but I'm not constrained to only that class/spec.

With the exception of Foroshell, I need a definitive answer from the above players by MONDAY. If I don't hear anything, their spots will be opened up for potential new recruits.

Edited by Calendar

I updated the calender Wednesday, accepting the invitations for raids starting the first full week of April. If that wasn't clear enough, I am stating here that I will be back raiding starting the first full week in April.

But maybe I didn't. I can't remember ###### nowadays.

I guess it could be worse, I could "D/C" right before the last attempt of the night every week.

K

Hi everyone,

As many of you have noticed lately, attendance hasn't been quite good. Looking back at the calendar I can say that the main causes of this seem to be A) a bit of bad luck and B) the lost of a few players.

That being said I have a couple of raiders who have promptly decided to take "extended" breaks from raiding without giving me any notice or timeline stating whether or not they'll be back. Without any basis on which to solidify our roster, I'm forced to start looking for new recruits. So here is what I'm searching for:

Tainish:

- If not than I'll be needing to recruit another caster DPS (just about any spec is acceptable)

Karrock:

- If not than I'll be recruiting a new phys. DPSer (preference on another hunter)

Foroshell:

- I'm really sorry to see you go, you are definitely one of our best raiders.

- So I'm currently looking for 1 strong phys. DPSer. Another Ret paladin would be awesome but I'm not constrained to only that class/spec.

With the exception of Foroshell, I need a definitive answer from the above players by MONDAY. If I don't hear anything, their spots will be opened up for potential new recruits.

A Frost DPS DK (for Improved Icy Talons), or an Enh Shaman (For improved Windfury totem/enhanced Strength of earth) would be nice too.

Tainish:

Sorry. Finishing up the reconstruction of the house wound up taking a lot longer than I (or anyone else) expected.

We have our final inspection Tuesday of this week. I will definitely be back on Thursday and there is a possibility I can make Tuesday if everything goes well (I have declined for Tuesday night, but if I am available I'll log in in case you need an alternate).

Tainish:

Sorry. Finishing up the reconstruction of the house wound up taking a lot longer than I (or anyone else) expected.

We have our final inspection Tuesday of this week. I will definitely be back on Thursday and there is a possibility I can make Tuesday if everything goes well (I have declined for Tuesday night, but if I am available I'll log in in case you need an alternate).

That's good to hear, so no more swimming pool in the living room, and jaccuzzi in the bedroom.

Tainish:

That's good to hear, so no more swimming pool in the living room, and jaccuzzi in the bedroom.

We are dry.

But if another contractor comes through and cuts a hole in a wall I've just painted I'll be facing murder charges.

Thank you Tainish and Karrock,

I'm very pleased to see you guys are coming back! Woot!

Leaves me with only 1 person to replace and we should be back on track.

A reminder for everyone else:

If you need an extended break, PLEASE try to let me know in advance. Planning is everything when it comes to progress and it's good for me to know who is available and when. I'm more than willing to keep your spot, but depending on the extent of the break I may opt to bring someone temporarily.

Also, the use of TENTATIVE is to be avoided at all cost. If you use TENTATIVE, to me that means you're not coming. I cannot plan raid rosters with "possible" attendances. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Zu