Zuworty's Raid Information

Martok

Looks like we will be lucky if the server is up by raid time, so I will cancel tonight’s raid - no use dealing with the inevitable lag and server crashes, and we'll start off in ICC on Thursday, and renew the ID on the following Tuesday after playing around with Halion. The raid on July 1st is cancelled (many people can't make it, and it's a national holiday for those of us who are Canadian), so we will start a new ID on the 6th of July... I'll send out invites for that week the next time I get on.

- Kailand

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder Thursday is my last raid day.

It has been a blast and I definitely benefited from having met all of you. I'm not sure what I want to do with my account-maybe just put it on hold til cat comes out :smurf: Just wanted to say good luck and thanks.

K

With super-long extended maintenance tomorrow, will raiding even be possible?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...12551&sid=1

We will be performing extended maintenance on the realms listed below on Tuesday, June 29th, beginning at 12:01 AM PDT. The maintenance is scheduled for 24 hours as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. These realms will be playable again at approximately 12:01 AM PDT on Wednesday, June 30th.

All realms not listed below will undergo scheduled maintenance beginning at 5:00am PDT and will be available for play at approximately 11:00 AM PDT

Big list, but AD is on there. :\

Sounds like no raid to me

Raid cancelled tonight... see you all next week after the long weekend. We will be resetting ICC, and killing halion if he's available (doesn't look like blizzard is releasing him this week anyways).

I wish I could think of a Rhoach-worthy quote for this... but I'm not as creative as he is.

Greetings everyone,

Just a small post to say thank you for having me in your raid all this time. I was suddenly and unexpectedly given an opportunity I can't pass up. I wanted to have one more night to raid with you but the wow gods decided to have 24 hour maintenance. The last 2 years raiding with you has been interesting to say the least. I've made some friends and had some arguments. I'll miss the friends. I wish you much luck and many kills in your future, it's been a wild ride.

/bunnies

/pompoms

/rainbows

/waves baibai

Tizzy

Wow that brought a tear to my eye...... Just not sure if it's one of sorrow or happiness? :smurf: Just kidding!!! Good luck to you kid. You'll be missed Fo sho!

Jestin

The hatefull raid will live on....

Edited by Tepheris

Hello everyone, looks like we will be short at least one healer for this week (and maybe a few dps.... people haven't accepted invites yet), so if anyone knows someone who would be interested this week, send them my way... well, bralor's way as I won't be online until tuesday, so if you can contact bralor on one of his army of alts to get his approval. if we have a full 25 we will do halion tuesday, if we have less, we will do as much as we can in ICC, and save halion for thursday.

From

Kailand

Sorry all for me not being around yesterday. We have been having strong thunderstorms in the enening and last night it took out my cable.

I got to catch up on some reading. Yeah....

Anyways, it must have come back on last night some time after I went to bed (Obviously)

So I will see everyone on Thursday whether premitting. :)

Bleh, overslept today. They were working on something in the building before my nap...turns out it was electrical, so when they cut the power, it knocked out my alarm clock. Guess I should read the notices they post before thinking of napping...

Bleh, overslept today. They were working on something in the building before my nap...turns out it was electrical, so when they cut the power, it knocked out my alarm clock. Guess I should read the notices they post before thinking of napping...

Bah, kalea and I share the win, I guessed that the power went out, and she guessed that you were sleeping, I forget who had that your were ingrossed in the beta.

I want to thank Kailand for picking up leadership of this raid and seeing that everyone got a Lich King kill before we stopped. Herding cats is hard and we owe you a case of pink martinis. You have the patience of a saint.

It was fun and I wish you all a safe journey.

Kalea

Edited by Kalea

I would like to say Thank you to all in this raid especially Zu and Kailand for leading us further into the LK. It was really nice to meet and get to know you all.

I will still be around if anyone needs some extra DPS/Tankage for anything.

See you all around and hopefully again in raid in Cataclysm.