Zuworty's Raid Information

Martok

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icc10_small.jpg

RAWR~!!! Holy SMASH! Stuff felt like it was dying a bit more quickly with 5%. I wonder just how much this extra bit of scaling will help.

On a side note: Orcala and I MAY be a bit late Thursday since we need to head into town to pick up something. So expect us to be either on time (assuming the commute isn't full of fail) or just after 8:15-ish.

We are dry.

I should never say stuff like this.

4" of blowing rain in 24 hours means water coming in around windows and trying to ruin our new floors and our 4-day-old leather couch. WTF is with Boston and water?

Do you think I should buy two of these, one for me and Guido, or whatever his nickname is?

The_Hangover_Literally_Too_Stupid_To_Insult-T.jpg

Also here's a video to help you pass the time (or pass a bio)

Edited by Orcala

Do you think I should buy two of these, one for me and Guido, or whatever his nickname is?

The_Hangover_Literally_Too_Stupid_To_Insult-T.jpg

Also here's a video to help you pass the time (or pass a bio)

LOL yes Orcala! That is epic! If you posted pics of you wearing that it would certainly be even MORE funny than the Vanilla Ice shirt!

it was from 80stees.com even though the movie came out like last year haha

Maybe I'll do something retarded while wearing it. The possibilities are endless!

Edited by Orcala

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all - I have a lot of upcoming work projects and trips in the next month and a half, so I'll be very sporadic as to my raid availability. I'll update the invite calendar as soon as I know anything, but please don't think I'm blowing you guys off.

Thanks!

I will not be able to make it on Tuesday, my girlfriends parents are FINALLY leaving the next day (cheer) and everyone is coming over for a party. After that I will tune in to watch the Red Wings play a game 7. Should be good to go for raid nights in the near future unless a Red Wing playoff game falls on them. Wish you well on Tuesday, kick Putricide in the nuts for me.

Markenhoof

I got bad tendinitis in my arms and the only way to relieve it is to take a break from the computer. Since I work on a computer the only option is not to raid so I won't be online much the rest of the week. Sorry for the late notice but I was out yesterday because of it and it's not much better.

Sucks!

I got bad tendinitis in my arms and the only way to relieve it is to take a break from the computer. Since I work on a computer the only option is not to raid so I won't be online much the rest of the week. Sorry for the late notice but I was out yesterday because of it and it's not much better.

Sucks!

<insert perverted comments about using your forearms>

<I'll be in my bunk>

I'd like to remind hybrids that have picked up healing gear, and wouldn't mind healing when we are short healers, to please contact kalea.

I'd like to remind hybrids that have picked up healing gear, and wouldn't mind healing when we are short healers, to please contact kalea.

Cough cough Eigun

Cough cough Eigun

"That item with agility, attack power and critical strike rating is for my tanking set...."

Which I think is fair because Zu charged him dkp for loot out of naxx last week...

K

I'd rather heal and raid then dps and not raid.

So just say when. Since my normal specs are dps/tank, just give me enough notice so I can respec.

Hey folks,

I wanted to apologize for being absent quite a bit during the past few weeks. I know these past raid nights haven't been easy with the high level of absenteeism. There isn't much that can be done =(

Hang in there guys!

This isn't the first lull in raiding we've had and we've always been able to get through them! We are currently on the lookout for qualified candidates to try and ease things a bit. It's a difficult process to say the least. Be patient and try not to get overly frustrated, we'll get through this.

Regards,

Zu

P.S. I need to miss, once again, on Tuesday's raid. I have to attend training :smurf:

I should have my computer back and ready tomorrow (hopefully), I hope they find the ###### who made this virus so I can kick him in the nuts. Can't stand my GF's Mac, but I figured I should drop in in case Jestin pulled the same stunt he did on Ug and "forget" to tell everyone he wasnt going to make it to raid.

Sorry I've been a ghost latley, everything is ok but I'll be away from WarCraft for a bit. Hopefully I can return in a couple of weeks. Good Luck guys.