Zuworty's Raid Information

Martok

Hello everyone!!!! Due to my account being hacked I am not sure when i will be raiding with you all ???

They tell me it will takes days or weeks ??? so on that note my toons have all been deleted by this person & I was reported for spamming. hopefully this was on other realms. I will let you know when i will be back GEARED up all back in workingorder and ready to ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! ???

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E ???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!!!! Due to my account being hacked I am not sure when i will be raiding with you all ???

They tell me it will takes days or weeks ??? so on that note my toons have all been deleted by this person & I was reported for spamming. hopefully this was on other realms. I will let you know when i will be back GEARED up all back in workingorder and ready to ROLL!!!!!!!!!!! ???

E ???

That's too bad, and I hope blizzard restores everything soon, you will be missed in the mean time.

E ???

That's too bad, and I hope blizzard restores everything soon, you will be missed in the mean time.

oh noes!

$10 worth of authenticator buys you a lot of peace of mind...

E ???

oh noes!

$10 worth of authenticator buys you a lot of peace of mind...

Well I can say i did order my authenticater. But I still am playing on that low lvl shammy i made "sezzert" i do believe the name is lol. But as soon as I get my ###### back you better believe i will be ready to /roll (macro made) ???

Saronite Distribution

After some hard thinking, here is the distribution mechanic we will be using:

For the time being Primordial Saronite is simply too rare within ICC to allow a round-robin distribution like we've been having with Runed Orbs and Crusader Orbs. At best, we could perhaps do a distribution of 1 Saronite per person but then I would question whether or not the folks entering their names in the fray would really profit from the Saronite as much as others might.

Individual Distribution

- So, to make sure the Saronite goes to the folks who need/want it the most they will be auctioned off at the premium price of 10% DKP.

- The auction goes off at the start of every Thursday raid and a maximum of 3 Saronites will be given.

- The same normal auction rules apply, just like any other piece of loot.

- Folks who are being sat out are expected to be in attendance for the bid should they want a chance at obtaining the Saronite.

- If you are absent on Thursday for whatever reason, you lose your chance at bidding on Saronite for the week.

Pattern Distribution

All ICC patterns have a 1 Saronite cost associated to them. Since obtaining these patterns could benefit more than 1 player in the raid, the distribution of Saronite with the objective of purchasing a pattern will be free AND prioritized over individual distribution.

Any person wanting a pattern crafted (whether they can craft the item in question or not), can requisition a Saronite. The pattern in this case will be given to an appropriate raid crafter based on both a random roll and suitability [1].

- Only 1 Saronite per pattern will be given.

- If multiple crafters can learn a specific pattern, the end player obtaining the pattern will be chosen based on fairness, suitability and finally a dice roll.

- If too many Saronites are requisitioned for patterns, the distribution order will be determined by a subjective raid improvement analysis and a dice roll.

[1] Suitability meaning that I'm fairly confident the player won't up and leave in 2 weeks and take the pattern with them.

Here is what I need from you:

- Please let me know which ICC patterns can currently be crafted by members of the raid.

- Please let me know which ICC patterns you would like to requisition.

It is imperative that I obtain this information ASAP. The distribution of Saronite to individuals will be postponed until pattern requisitions have been handled.

Zu

From the loot lists sent to me for the physical DPS (which is about half of them), we need:

Hunters need the arrow pattern, which requires a gnomish engineer (which I believe Anamarie is).

Karrock needs the Rock-Steady Treads (LW) to be made.

Ascoli needs the Hellfrozen Bonegrinders (BS) to be made.

--edit

Oh, this reminds me, physical DPS get me your ICC25 loot lists ASAP. (this is the SpreadSheet with the current lists, also found in the first post)

Edited by Kailand

I need the leather dps boot pattern that requires 1 saronite to buy. (I also need the boots made from it)

For drops:

CHEST: Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50001#comments

WAIST: Astrylian's Sutured Cinch

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50067

WEAPON: Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50425

TRINKET: Deathbringer's Will

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50362

NECK: Sindragosa's Cruel Claw

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50421

RING: Frostbrood Sapphire Ring

http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=50186

Like 4 of these: Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification

Edited by Orcala

Good news everyone! Blizzard has officially turned on the Infinite Lives cheat code for end-wing ICC bosses:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...95833&sid=1

After each region's maintenance this week, raids will no longer lose attempts on wipes in Normal mode for Professor Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Sindragosa, and the Lich King. There will still be limited attempts in Heroic mode.

We will continue to monitor developments in Icecrown Citadel in the future, especially since the Heroic difficulty has been unlocked by a significant number of raids.

-

Update Follow up time!

Q: If you extend your raid lockout this week, will you still lose attempts on Normal after the hotfix?

A: No.

Q: If you run completely out of attempts on Heroic, will the wing bosses and Lich King no longer respawn, even if the difficulty is switched to Normal?

A: YES. So leave an attempt left if you wish to kill them on Normal. I'll try and correct this in a future update.

Q: Why is the counter still visible in Normal?

A: The hotfix being applied just stops the counter decrementing, and nothing more.

Hey guys,

I haven't gotten much of an update in terms of ICC patterns.

I'm still trying to figure who knows what and who wants which pattern.

Please send me your updates ASAP so that I can start distributing the Saronite.

Professor Putricide Pro-Tip

Having issues switching targets quickly?

Do you often get confused with all the clicking you need to do?

Make a targeting macro that will prioritize the mobs you need to kill:

/tar Professor

/tar Gas Cloud

/tar Volatile Ooze

If you hotkey this macro and tap it during the fight it's guaranteed to point you to what you should be DPSing.

This pro-tip was brought to you by Zuworty :dancing_smile: .

And if I can add a tip for the ranged folks....

After each slime is dead, position yourself ready to start dpsing the next slime immediately when it spawns. They just need to die faster, no two ways around it.

K

Okay, for healers that have questioned what I'm doing with the healing rotation, I've made a spreadsheet that you can track. If you decline, it'll count toward a day of sitting out, but you won't get dkp for that night. Everyone gets a chance to volunteer each raid day.

When you know you need to sit on a certain day, you could do me a favor and step up. *smiles* Otherwise, I will mercilessly use the roster.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=0At7...YkUzUXc&f=0

If you want to put this on your first page, Zu, I'll keep it updated after every raid.

Edited by Kalea

Hmph. According to this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/icecrow...uff-blue-posts/

The zone-wide ICC buff is auto-active. It's de-activated by talking to your faction leader at the start of the raid (in Horde's case, Garrosh). Not sure what causes it to scale, but it can go as high as 30% (ie - you sneeze, you win loot). It doesn't seem to affect loot or achievements.

TOO SOON, BLIZZARD. YOU HAVE BUFFED US TOO S...oh screw it.

EDIT: minor clarification on how to turn off the buff....not that we'd be mad enough to do it :dancing_smile:

Edited by Holyssa

Okay, for healers that have questioned what I'm doing with the healing rotation, I've made a spreadsheet that you can track. If you decline, it'll count toward a day of sitting out, but you won't get dkp for that night. Everyone gets a chance to volunteer each raid day.

When you know you need to sit on a certain day, you could do me a favor and step up. *smiles* Otherwise, I will mercilessly use the roster.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=0At7...YkUzUXc&f=0

If you want to put this on your first page, Zu, I'll keep it updated after every raid.

Done, it's the second link under Roster.

Thoughts on last night:

There is no possible way that we shouldn't be happy with the progress we made last night. This is so close I can smell it. I think this is harder then any of the wipefests that we've had in the past. I can't think of a single fight yet that has challenged every aspect of our playing ability like this one: Movement, awareness, survival, dps race, target switching, all rolled into one.

Having said that I can understand and sympathize with some of the raid members who are getting frustrated. But before you throw stones, glass houses and all that.

Now, on to the fun part.

I want to be very clear here: I do not have a problem with people running 10 mans, talking about 10 mans, or sharing experiences from 10 mans. I do NOT begrudge anyone's success in 10 mans.

My problem with 10 mans is that it is unfair to assume that people are familiar with a tactic you have learned in a 10 man without sharing it with the rest of us. Don't get snippy or upset if I have no idea what you're talking about or what I should be doing, just because you've seen something twenty times and I've only seen it once.

For the past two and a half years (since Gruul), this group of mostly casual players has demonstrated the ability to handle difficult fights, when they are carefully explained and everyone is on the same page. Is that ideal? Maybe not. But I'll be the first to admit that I'm one of those people that just doesn't have as high of a Warcraft IQ as some of the more serious players here. If you have a problem with that - FFS help me, boot me or deal with it. I'm trying to become a better player but that isn't going to happen overnight and it certainly isn't going to happen without some help.

Finally, in what I anticipate will be all of you trying to "help" me with my mistakes - ONE AT A TIME PLEASE. Otherwise it just sounds like noise. Or simply just have one person making adjustments. We can't all be Jr. Raid Leaders here.

Edited by Eigun

Hey douches-

I am going to take a few weeks off of raiding-just need to take a break at this point and see how it goes...which is a bit better than where I was at Thursday with a complete resignation from the run. Time to think and all that I guess...

Not saying this is a permanent vacation, but in the same breath I cannot guarantee my return. Do what you need to do including replacing me permanently; I do not expect you to hold my spot. I will be on here and there and could pop on if you guys are in a tight spot. Just let Eigun know and he can get in touch with me.

Good luck.

K

Hey douches-

I am going to take a few weeks off of raiding-just need to take a break at this point and see how it goes...which is a bit better than where I was at Thursday with a complete resignation from the run. Time to think and all that I guess...

Not saying this is a permanent vacation, but in the same breath I cannot guarantee my return. Do what you need to do including replacing me permanently; I do not expect you to hold my spot. I will be on here and there and could pop on if you guys are in a tight spot. Just let Eigun know and he can get in touch with me.

Good luck.

K

Yours will be truely big shoes to fill.

We'll need to palce an ad on the forums that is something like this.

WTB- Huntard with sub-standard DPS, Feigns Death at the first sign of trouble, complains alot, and does not play well with others.

p.s. please provide us with the names of at least 8 players that have you on ignore.

:dancing_smile:

Sorry douche...just couldn't resist.

Edited by Elrikk