Cannot Connect

Perthes

Doh.. was running in a cave filled with bugs and BAM... disconnected.. now... i cannot log on.. just stuck at Connecting..

I checked the Blizz forum... lots of people having the same issue.. then suddenly.. Firefox says: Unable to connect :

Oh oh.. my internet is out? and no.. everything else works fine... hmm Blizz having server problems now?

I only get those messages when too many people are on the forum...

Oh well.. TV time for me and the Mrs then.. This is just Craptastic :sorry:

Popular game. . .

Instance servers have been seriously backed up for months. A fix was announced July 7th and has not yet been implemented. On the heels of Blizzcon also with everyone wanting to see the new trailers and such. I don't see any issues, this would be very common with just about anyone with this much activity on their service. I've been very frustrated too, but have shown patience and things will work out. I'm going to chalk this all up as "growing pains". As the economy gets even worse I expect to see more and more activity on the servers. People will find a way to get entertained the cheapest way possible. MMO's imo are a cheap thrill. But it's what you make of it when you have been here for a long time is what makes it special.