Mind Wandering

Kieranna

*Syrrel goes running into the Clan Skullcrusher camp. She cackles as she looks around for a victim. She spots Anamarie. Her grin gets even wider as she begins to chant rapidly under her breath. She mind controls Anamarie and has her run around camp wearing a Clanger's chestpice and Uggy's leggings.*

*Saephere giggles before she decides to get up and help Anamarie. Using Arcane Torrent, she silences Syrrel* Be nice Sy.

*Syrrel mutters and gives a brief wave before leaving the camp*

((Sorry guys, I'm bored and you get random thoughts))

Scary eh? Randome thoughts comming from me? Even I am scared of the inner reaches of my mind. Creepy place that is. Lots of spiders and dark corners. Hmmm...maybe the spiders back there are the ones running on the hamster wheel to make my mind keep fuctioning. *shrugs*

Ok, let's play a game. Name that quote :D I love quoting movies and whoever gets the most right I'll buy you a cask of Dalaran Red (more like Saeph will). Oh! Gordy! Remind me to give you yours! I still have it in Saeph's or Kier's bag. Send your answers in a pm here or in game. Does not matter. No cheating either! And Holy...you are not eligible :cP

1. "Ello"

"Did you say hello?"

"No, I said 'ello' but that's close enough"

2. "You willfull sprite! How dare you keep such secrets!"

3. "The judgement system moves swiftly, now that they have abolished all lawyers"

4. "Hey, Lady! You call him Dr. __________"

"MY professional name"

5. "You can take our car, and you can take our keys, but you can not take our dreams!"

"Yeah! Because we are sleeping when we have them!"

6. "Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"

7. "I'm the king of the world!"

<yes I went there :cP>

8. "Can I drive?"

"No!"

"Then would you?!"

"WOAH!"

9. "Do not try to bend the spoon. That would be impossible. Instead...try to realize the truth."

"What truth?"

"There is no spoon."

10. "Patience is a virtue."

"Not right now it isn't!"

Alrighty! That is all for the quoting. Best of luck and winner gets a cask of Dalaran Red :cP

Sadly I must be going. As much as I would like to type randomness, I gotta get going. TTFN!

Really??? No one wants a Cask of Dalaran Red? Those casks are worth a few hundred gold.......

Ok, how about this. 200 gold flat out for the winner :cP You heard me...er you saw me correctly. 200 gold flat out for the winner. Send your answers to the quote game to my PM (I even cleaned out my inbox just for this) or to Saephere's in game mail. I'll Give you all until Thursday, 3pm server time to get your answers to me and ok ok you can use the internet to try and figure out the quotes. Best of luck and GO GO GO DUCKIES!