Peerless Hunting!

Katherine Elle

Peerless Hunts  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone! I wanted to know what the best day or days are for everyone to hunt peerless bosses. I'd like to start with easy ones like Melisande and Travesty, and move up to Dreadhorn and the others in time. So please let me know what you think and what your availability is! Thank you ^_^

Hi everyone! I wanted to know what the best day or days are for everyone to hunt peerless bosses. I'd like to start with easy ones like Melisande and Travesty, and move up to Dreadhorn and the others in time. So please let me know what you think and what your availability is! Thank you ^_^

What do you mean "move up to Dreadhorn" It is by far the most simple and if you are counting getting the keys travesty is a pain in the butt to get the red key it takes forever for the leader to spawn and he has it like once in five.

Edited by Scarst

I can get the travesty keys alone, and we can run the boss whenever. I can't get the dreadhorn keys alone X_X

Dreadhorn is a much easier boss to kill, though.

Yeah but the fact that it's a group peerless kind of implies you will have help and well personally I think everyone should learn how to get the keys it makes sense and its part of the peerless.

I'm without access to a computer with UO on it for a bit, but we'll start Peerless hunts next week. We'll start on wednesday next week, and do Melisande, and on Sunday we'll do either dreadhorn or travesty. If anyone has time suggestions, please post them now! Thanks, and I will see you all soon ^_^

I'm a bit late (or early, depending on your point of view) in replying, but anyhow...

If you do any peerless on a weekend and I happen to be about, give me a ring. I'd love to help out.

No scalawags permitted!

No really, we'll let you know if we do. We'd love to have you.

Alsoooooooo, since we're doing this on Wednesday this week, praps we could run it before Que's opens? I try to go there on one of my chars every week I'm able, and I know Scarst does as well.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the hunt.

I should say we learned a few lessons. I'll try and see about getting Travesty keys before we do the Dread Horn this weekend. A double peerless could be fun.

My plan: Path for DH and Kei for Travesty.

Or maybe Kei for both... he hasn't finished the DH quest yet and Path has.