Farewell Cruchers

Remm

This is really hard for me since the crushers have been like a family and I will miss playing with so many of you. But I have decided to switch servers. My fiance switched servers a few months ago to play with some friends that had raid times to match his work hours, and I have really missed playing with him. We never raided together but raid is only a few nights a week and the off raid times were the times that I really missed playing with him.

It is hard to leave all of you, and I wish everyone the best of luck in game and in your lives.

Take care,

Remmetta

Was gonna make a new post, might as well add to this one. The reason why i started playing the game was because of my family, first and for most. My sister, is now on a different sever, and has been on a different server for awhile now, as well as my mom's fiance. My mom recently told me she was gonna switch to there server to once again play with them, so i am gonna follow. Just wanna thank anyone in CS who ever had a kind word to say about me, and that has helped me in anything. You guys are really fun people to play with, and it has been good to know all of you.

This is really hard for me since the crushers have been like a family and I will miss playing with so many of you. But I have decided to switch servers. My fiance switched servers a few months ago to play with some friends that had raid times to match his work hours, and I have really missed playing with him. We never raided together but raid is only a few nights a week and the off raid times were the times that I really missed playing with him.

It is hard to leave all of you, and I wish everyone the best of luck in game and in your lives.

Take care,

Remmetta

Was gonna make a new post, might as well add to this one. The reason why i started playing the game was because of my family, first and for most. My sister, is now on a different sever, and has been on a different server for awhile now, as well as my mom's fiance. My mom recently told me she was gonna switch to there server to once again play with them, so i am gonna follow. Just wanna thank anyone in CS who ever had a kind word to say about me, and that has helped me in anything. You guys are really fun people to play with, and it has been good to know all of you.

We will miss you both, and I hope you have fun playing as a family on the new server.

As I told you tonight when we talked, Warcraft should be a place that's fun for you. I totally understand you, and Xeno, want to go where the rest of your family, and family to be, is playing.

Remmetta, you were a valued member of this community, and our raids. I'm so glad I got to know you.

Good luck to you both!

*hugs*

You two made raiding a lot of fun, and a wholesome experience if you ask me.

From Remm randomly dancing with me in that silly ogre suit, to Xeno scaring the crap outta me each time he pulled aggro, I will never forget all that we've been through. Go with your family, and enjoy the game, I say ;)

You two will make any guild very proud. But don't be a stranger: roll an alt or twink, and drop by to say hello every now and then!

Nooo Xeno who's going to keep Elrikk company on the floor? and Remmetta who's going to speak for Karrock in the douche raid?

Good luck guys, feel free to stalk us on alts. ;)

Well, poop! The 'Crushers have suffered a great loss today.

Your generosity, kindness, and skill will be sorely missed.

Take care over there, you two, and don't be strangers!

I'm sad to see the two of you go, but I completely understand the desire to be with family and friends. I wish you both well in your new homes.

*HUGS*

OH NOES!

I go out of town and read this on the forums! SADNESS!!!!

Well, we'll still be here if your whole family wants to come back to Argent Dawn!!!!

• 2 weeks later...