Happy Friday

Perthes

Its finally Friday and this means.. WEEKEND!! w00t.

It also means getting ready to.. mow the lawn, bbq, beer... and some things.. i cannot express here.. :hail:

But yeah.. relaxing day watching Sci-fi channel and laugh all day. gosh.. that is just a dream come true...

What do you look forward to when its Friday?

Pretty much what you said.

Actually, today I decided to play hookie (sp?) since I'm going camping on the Cali coast this weekend and decided to get an early start because, well, I really didn't want to go to work today anyway. :hail:

So, see you guys on Monday night, I'll try and get some pics from the weekend to upload. Have fun with your weekends!

Welp, I see patients in the office till about 1, then go workout on a regular Friday!

The evening consists of a good dinner, a few beers, and some latenight raiding. I do most of my socializing on Saturday/Sunday since I keep office hours on Saturday morning.

This week, I have some great passes to a local senior PGA golf tournament. Free food/drinks, good friends, and sunshine. ;p

Another friday is here!! w00t

This is just amazing.. 3 day weekend for some of us...

Time to charge up the ol battery and get some work around the house done with.

What will you all do this lovely weekend?

Me and Lesedi wont go anywhere.. as everybody else is going places.. we will be behind to enjoy the silence and work in our yard.

Orcala and I will be attending Anime Boston '09 this weekend at the Hynes Convention Center ;)

When I get back though, I'm going to relax and enjoy a good ol' a$$-whuppin' at the hands of the new Wii Punch-Out. RAWR~!

Here's some footage of Aran Ryan for giggles:

Me and Lesedi wont go anywhere.. as everybody else is going places.. we will be behind to enjoy the silence and work in our yard.

I established a Man Rule for this weekend. No pants on indoors. Period.

Yes, my wife gave me that look, but then agreed to comply with the Man Rule.

I established a Man Rule for this weekend. No pants on indoors. Period.

Yes, my wife gave me that look, but then agreed to comply with the Man Rule.

Shooooooo....<.< >.> don't give Jas any ideas...

• 2 weeks later...

YAY another Friday.

Weekend time!!! /dance

Oh on another note.. looks like for the 2nd time now.. me and Lesedi is gonna be grandparents.. again.. me will just be a "Step grampa" or what ever you wanna call it. :p

This will mean.. more time on the trampoline for the kids... damn.. I think I need to tell the kids to stop giving their kids energizer batteries for breakfast.. They just keep going and going and going... hahaha. ;)>:L

YAY another Friday.

Weekend time!!! /dance

Oh on another note.. looks like for the 2nd time now.. me and Lesedi is gonna be grandparents.. again.. me will just be a "Step grampa" or what ever you wanna call it. :p

This will mean.. more time on the trampoline for the kids... damn.. I think I need to tell the kids to stop giving their kids energizer batteries for breakfast.. They just keep going and going and going... hahaha. ;)>:L

Grats! :p

And suuuuuure....just rub in that today is friday to the ones who have the abnormal schedules :cP This is only my Wednesday.

Every day is friday! I still can't find architecture work : )

Well, I am working part time and doing odd jobs but yeah... Miss you all! Have a good weekend n' stuff ;)

Well, I am working part time and doing odd jobs but yeah... Miss you all! Have a good weekend n' stuff ;)

/miss harne

/miss harne

/agree

/miss harne

Woot! Now today is Friday >:L *dances happily*