PGoH Treasure hunting

PGoH TREASURE HUNTING

Are you dreaming about an adventurous life in witch you follow the path written on a dusty parchment which can take you to fabulous treasures lost of a long time and buried chests guarded by strong creatures?

If so, you can join our party next Friday evening (2009.05.08) at 21.00 (east) in front of Olympus Castle from where we will try to decypher various treasure maps and go dig the treasures out.

RULES

At least one map for each party member by rotation, that means all loot from the chest and all creatures spawned goes to one person, then loot from next map to next person and so on. This way everyone will have the same chance to get something nice since all maps will be of the same level. I can provide ingeniously drawn treasure maps but for that we will need a dragon with us.

Happy hunting and if you see an ancient wyrm flying to you, please, run.....

I will try to run these hunts weekly if legionnaires will be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I will try again. I hope next friday more legionnaires will come so we can do Ingeniously drawn maps. So, the next Treasure Hunt will take place Friday evening (2009.05.22) at 21.00 (east). Please come ONLY if you like this type of hunt and have fun with it, not from other reasons.

Strength and Honor!

Yes, thanks for posting Darian, I see that friday nights many peoples are not online. If so, the next treasure hunt will remain as announced on Friday evening (2009.05.22) at 21.00 (east), and I will think if I can reschedule the next ones on other day. But besides that if someone wants to go to a TH on any other day and I have enough time, just have to let me know.