Spring Cleaning

Gordantell

Hey all,

I will be doing some serious cleaning starting next week. If there is anything you want grab it soon. If there something lingering in the front porch let me or an elder know so we can pull it out for you.

-Gordantell

NoooOoooO!!! Ah needs my PreciousSSssssSSSSssss!!!!

Don't do eet MAN!!! *says Wren*

um. . . you wouldn't have any . . . oooooh I don't know . . . RUBBER NIPPLES!!!! Hmmmm?

Call dah police!!? *says strange man at door*

Oooh, I'm soooo confused!! :)

If there something lingering in the front porch let me or an elder know so we can pull it out for you.

Would it be possible to open the front porch to withdrawls until the end of the week? It seems like that'd be a lot easier than pestering an officer... there is a lot of stuff there that hasn't left the front porch in weeks.

If there something lingering in the front porch let me or an elder know so we can pull it out for you.

Would it be possible to open the front porch to withdrawls until the end of the week? It seems like that'd be a lot easier than pestering an officer... there is a lot of stuff there that hasn't left the front porch in weeks.

Or just open it up permanently and increase the withdrawal limit on all tabs to what it was before? :)

No, you can pester them. They like that . . . "snickers"