A Letter To the emperor and Epress

Dear emperor and Epress"

After carefully considering the options forced upon us by you we have decided either at

18x18 trammel trade of equal property or 200 million in gold If neither of these options

are considered we will assume that you do not mind our peaceful quiet residence and we

shall go on with our everyday lifestyles

Thankyou "strength & Honor"

Masters Of Arcane

Mare Jade Sky

''please come to your decision within the week''

Edited by Mare Jade Sky

You were given our terms, counter offers were not requested nor are they being accepted. Either accept the terms as stated in the treaty you were delivered or reject them so we may continue with whatever actions are warranted.

*signed*

Thom

Guest Charlie

Emperor Thom and Empress Piper,

We do not agree to those terms,mare was not required to give any notice to leave the guild,as a free person she may leave at anytime she wishes,if your written codex says somewhere that leaving a guild is a crime then show it to me. (*ive never seen anything like that in the codex*)

Also as having no legal title to the swamp land you are not legally allowed to charge us rent.

With the paying you for the house,it was her house,you have no lease nor rental agreement anywhere that you could show when it was asked for by me.

We as a guild want no dispute with your guild,we will never attack you nor break your peace unless continually provoked from your members.We simply wish peace we are not trying to take away all of your land,we have one house,please welcome us as neighbors instead of an enemy.We have not provoked you in any way.I hope all can be worked out quickly and smoothly.

Thank you

--Jamie Tyler

(*edited here:OOC:by the way ive reread the codex and it is not a crime agaist pgoh to keep a house or property as long as its not stolen,which it wasnt it was given to mare,look over the code'x rules for crimes and it is no way a crime.However what you are doing can be constituded as oppresion which is listed in the codex as ''killing without warrent''

As defined in a dictionary

'' the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.

2. an act or instance of oppressing.

3. the state of being oppressed.

4. the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.''

which is a crime punishable by death and or banishment ,so with accordence to the codex itself you are not permitted to do anything to my guild nor my members.So you must as per the codex as emperor and empress stop troubling ILOS with the land dispute.*)

Edited by Charlie

First off, I'm in charge of the PGoH Housing Authority, since I paid/traded for almost every house we now have, 'Kay? Secondly, All Guardians were told In character that the houses were given and furnished free of charge so long as they agreed to the following terms.

1. You either let our designer have use of the house, or you follow our guidelines of Wood/Plaster, and Grey Stone walls.

2. You will remain with your house sign as the PGoH House Sign.

3. You will proudly display the banner of the Empire provided you by the housing authority.

4. You will return the house at no charge to the Empire should you ever leave its service.

Numbers one and four were both violated by Miss Sky, and these actions are illegal. Since all houseowners including Miss Sky agreed to this contract, there is no need for confirmation from the codex, as contracts can exist outside of them. I hope this clears this up. If you continue to try and extort us, as Senator of Commerce I will have no recourse other than to suggest to the Emperor and Empress that you be labeled as turncoats and traitors, which as you know IS a crime against the codex. Since these houses were purchased with my funds, which were given to PGoH, which then became PGoH funds, the houses were technically the property of the Empire, meaning you have indeed broken the codex. If you do not comply with the return of the Empires property, you will be accused of breaking the codex as pertains to Article V, Section 6, Paragraphs iii and iv. I quote the specifics of those being broken in their entirety here.

Article V - State, Section 6 - Criminal Acts, Paragraph iii

Paragraph iii

Deceitful crimes attack at the fabric of the family and Empire itself which amplify the behavioral pattern of the citizen Outside realm [Real World] These cannot be rectified in game and thus are attacks far reaching than the realm itself. Punishable by death and/or banishment from the Empire.

2. Treason; To undermine Imperial Programs for the benefit of external forces and/or to supply external forces with private information sensitive to the Empire -As you are no longer members of the Empire, keeping our homes is supplying external forces by undermining imperial programs. Guilty.

3. Embezzlement; To misuse Imperial resources or appropriations for personal wealth or gain As the money for these homes came out of the Imperial Treasury, and you are attempting to extort us with them, you are misusing Imperial Appropriations for Personal Wealth or Gain. Guilty.

Paragraph iv

Covetous Crimes are behavioral crimes that can be rectified through discipline inside the realm and always are based on the illegal acquisition and the eventual return of assets. Possession is ones ownership in terms of on person or within area of domain. Domain is area of personal ownership in terms of property or relationship to. Punishable by fine or imprisonment, reoccurring incident could receive banishment.

2. Grand Larceny; To take items of more than 10,000 gold value in act of Thievery As the house's base value is well over half a million gold, not to mention what was spent to acquire it, you are guilty of this as well.

I will be making my suggestion that you all be charged with these crimes unless you comply with whatever deals the Emperor and Empress have set forth.

First off, I'm in charge of the PGoH Housing Authority, since I paid/traded for almost every house we now have, 'Kay? Secondly, All Guardians were told In character that the houses were given and furnished free of charge so long as they agreed to the following terms.

1. You either let our designer have use of the house, or you follow our guidelines of Wood/Plaster, and Grey Stone walls.

2. You will remain with your house sign as the PGoH House Sign.

3. You will proudly display the banner of the Empire provided you by the housing authority.

4. You will return the house at no charge to the Empire should you ever leave its service.

Numbers one and four were both violated by Miss Sky, and these actions are illegal. Since all houseowners including Miss Sky agreed to this contract, there is no need for confirmation from the codex, as contracts can exist outside of them. I hope this clears this up. If you continue to try and extort us, as Senator of Commerce I will have no recourse other than to suggest to the Emperor and Empress that you be labeled as turncoats and traitors, which as you know IS a crime against the codex. Since these houses were purchased with my funds, which were given to PGoH, which then became PGoH funds, the houses were technically the property of the Empire, meaning you have indeed broken the codex. If you do not comply with the return of the Empires property, you will be accused of breaking the codex as pertains to Article V, Section 6, Paragraphs iii and iv. I quote the specifics of those being broken in their entirety here.

Article V - State, Section 6 - Criminal Acts, Paragraph iii

Paragraph iii

Deceitful crimes attack at the fabric of the family and Empire itself which amplify the behavioral pattern of the citizen Outside realm [Real World] These cannot be rectified in game and thus are attacks far reaching than the realm itself. Punishable by death and/or banishment from the Empire.

2. Treason; To undermine Imperial Programs for the benefit of external forces and/or to supply external forces with private information sensitive to the Empire -As you are no longer members of the Empire, keeping our homes is supplying external forces by undermining imperial programs. Guilty.

3. Embezzlement; To misuse Imperial resources or appropriations for personal wealth or gain As the money for these homes came out of the Imperial Treasury, and you are attempting to extort us with them, you are misusing Imperial Appropriations for Personal Wealth or Gain. Guilty.

Paragraph iv

Covetous Crimes are behavioral crimes that can be rectified through discipline inside the realm and always are based on the illegal acquisition and the eventual return of assets. Possession is ones ownership in terms of on person or within area of domain. Domain is area of personal ownership in terms of property or relationship to. Punishable by fine or imprisonment, reoccurring incident could receive banishment.

2. Grand Larceny; To take items of more than 10,000 gold value in act of Thievery As the house's base value is well over half a million gold, not to mention what was spent to acquire it, you are guilty of this as well.

I will be making my suggestion that you all be charged with these crimes unless you comply with whatever deals the Emperor and Empress have set forth.

i am not guilty of anything the house was a gift and was NEVER Told about any of the rules other then you didnt want to us it as a seam house anymore. you all dont own the sawp and if you do i want to see the land deed to it. if i am guilty of anything it is leaving the guild to find a new family

we will give the dam house back if and only if you find a nother 18 by 18 for bear to us