Attention! Attention!

Katherine Elle

By Decree of the Senator of Commerce and the Housing Authority of Olympus, construction has unfortunately been halted due to deficits in the vaults! The Empire is now calling upon all citizens to lend their aid in the reconstruction of their town by assisting in procuring the following necessary resources for the towns completion!

400/150 Regular Granite COMPLETE

44/150 Dull Copper Granite

49/50 Shadow Granite

49/50 Copper Granite

15/50 Bronze Granite

12/50 Gold Granite

6/50 Agapite Granite

13/25 Verite Granite

25/25 Valorite Granite COMPLETE

1293/1500 Iron Ingots

911/1500 Dull Copper Ingots

1170/1500 Shadow Iron Ingots

650/1500 Copper Ingots

433/1500 Bronze Ingots

304/1000 Gold Ingots

182/750 Agapite Ingots

0/750 Verite Ingots

240/500 Valorite Ingots

0/5000 Boards

0/1500 Ash Boards

0/1500 Oak Boards

0/500 Heartwood Boards

0/500 Bloodwood Boards

0/3000 Leather Hides

0/1500 Spined Hides

0/1500 Horned Hides

0/1500 Barbed Hides

Any excess not used within the reconstruction of Olympus will go directly into weapons and armor manufacturing for the good of the Empire, and for the betterment of our loyal Guardian's equipments. As you gather these materials, for now, please hold them until a proper storage area is sorted out, and please post with the results of how much you have gathered, along with any stories and screenshots from gathering! May Honor Guide Your Blades!

[updated as of 11:24 AM EST , March 20, 2009]

Edited by Katherine Elle

• 2 weeks later...

Dot Dropping off Resources that soon went missing early this March

minedonatedonmarch7th.jpg

This was a test to see if i can finally post pictures, also a friendly reminder/ cry of outrage, Keiko/Dot and a few other members spent nearly 3 hours collecting resources and had nothing to show for them within a few days because some anonymous member(s) took them without letting anyone know.

If we are to act like a "family" I would expect someone to come forward with an apologies otherwise the damage has been done and actions have been taken to prevent this from happening again I hope

Edited by Kang

March 19th 2009

mining ore and stone and misc gems gold.. gathered tonight those that particapated are

Isabel.. dot Harper.. Egore .. Scarst.. Piper.. and Laurana

inventory:

Iron

1293 added to the stack 24980

Valorite

Shadow

Bronze

Copper

Dull Copper

Gold

Jewels

2 perfect emeralds

1 Turquise

1Ecro Citrine

294 gold

4 Tourmaline

2 Ruby

6 Amber

8 Star Sapphire and 2 diamonds

Stone gathered as of now

Stone Granite

Gold

Agapite

Bronze

Dull Copper

Shadow Iron

Copper

Valorite

Verite

resourcesmarch19th.jpg

Edited by Keiko

It is awful someone would steal from us twice now. The person or persons who did that not only stole from the guild but also stole from us who spent our time and effort into restocking the vault. I find this to be undescribably horrible because if someone needed the ore, or other stock, all one would need to do is ask and it would have gladly been given with a smile.

I think I'm going to add my personal stash because it will give me the incentive to mine more plus I have taken a lot of regular iron to work up my smithing.

total ammounts

520 dull copper

573 shadow

365 copper

348 bronze

235 gold

182 agapite

we still have no verite sorry my miner can't seem to mine that stuff yet

Edited by Scarst

The Friends list has been rechecked at the house and cleared of any who are unknown/inactive/no longer guildmembers. Also, we do have reserves in some of the other boxes, so if any is desperately needed, please ask me, or if you want to force piper to search through all the boxes ask her ^_^

Also, List above has been updated with what you've posted. Two of our Granite Goals are complete! Keep up the Great Work!

Edited by Katherine Elle

I know Im horrible... I have been donating ingots, jewels, and wood but have not been keeping up with the amounts and such. Everything has gone into the box on your desk, however I am not the only one who has donated. I will start keeping up with what I have donated starting from today just remember there is extra in your box.

I went back to the box and took a quick inventory of what is there, there were more logs added but I bugged Thom until he moved them last night because I was afraid the box would get too heavy:P

logs

88 oak

1353 ordinary

jewels

3 white pearls

3 perfect emerald

2 blue diamond

1 fire ruby

ingots

2293 iron

85 dull copper

168 shadow

192 copper

67 bronze

80 golden

105 agapite

10 verite

30 valorite

Granite

661 iron

395 dull copper

223 shadow

219 copper

143 bronze

91 golden

151 agapite

57 verite

56 valorite

leather

34 reg leather

84 horned

212 barbed

28 spined

Just want to add im not the only one who has added to the box and I cannot claim to any of the granite in the box but I figure it all went into the same pot (PGOH) so as long as we had an accounting, it is what counted.

Edited by Calli

Vlad has also given me a chest of materials to be donated. I've also cleaned out the box on Katherine's desk of everything except the granite.

Ingots

500 iron

200 dull copper

200 shadow iron

300 copper

100 bronze

100 gold

100 agapite

100 verite

1000 valorite

Boards

1000 oak