Zuworty's Raid Information

Calendar

Mini FYI: Orcala and I will not make this Thursday (5/21) since we'll be in town trying to get Anime Boston reservations finished up.

and i'm going as a transformer if I get my costume in time!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a list of Ulduar-specific stuff that got hotfixed. Some of you may have noticed these amidst the typical raging patch-day lag:

"The following are a list of changes that have been hotfixed to 3.1.2 or are in the process of being hotfixed. All changes are to both 10 and 25 player versions of the instance, unless specifically noted.

By Daelo:

Trash

* Storm Tempered Keeper’s Supercharged ability will no longer increase the damage of Storm Wave.

* Some Ignis and Freya trash has been removed. If your instance was already open when the hotfix was applied, the trash will still be there.

* Ice Turret’s Ice Nova spell now does considerably less base damage.

* Rune Etched Sentry’s Flaming Rune does does considerably less damage over time.

* The Molten Colossus will no longer cast Unquenchable Flames.

* Chamber Overseer’s Staggering Roar does considerably less damage.

Bosses

* Kologarn’s Crunch Armor effect of his Overhead Smash now has a greatly decreased duration in the 10 player Normal difficulty setting. This change negates the explicit need to tank swap Kologarn.

* Thorim’s Chain Lightning no longer affects more than 8 targets.

* General Vezax now does 10% less melee damage in the 10 player Normal difficulty setting.

Hard Modes

* The hit point increasing hard mode ability for XT-002 Deconstructor has been reduced to 50% in the 10 player Normal setting, and 60% in the 25 player Heroic setting. The corresponding damage increase for XT-002 has also been reduced to 15%. Life Sparks also have half of their previous hit point values.

In an unrelated tuning note, we also found a case where Algalon would not reset properly in the 25 player Heroic setting only. This has been hotfixed.

Other "fixes" (some are a repeat of above):

By Bornakk:

* Innervate now properly restores the correct amount of mana to Shapeshifted targets that do not have a mana bar active.

* Thrust and Shield-Break attacks in the Argent Tournament are correctly being mitigated by the number of Defends that are active on the target.

* The Supercharged ability on Storm Tempered Keepers near Auriaya will no longer increase the damage of Storm Wave.

* Some of the trash mob packs have been removed in the areas leading to Ignis the Furnace Master and Freya.

* In the tunnel leading to Mimiron, the Clockwork Sapper’s Ice Turret's ability, Ice Nova, now does considerably less damage in both difficulty modes.

* In the Antechamber leading to the Assembly of Iron, the Rune Etched Sentry's ability, Flaming Rune, does considerably less damage over time in both difficulty modes.

* The Molten Colossus near Ignis the Furnace Master will no longer cast Unquenchable Flames.

* Chamber Overseer's Staggering Roar does consider.

* Some issues were fixed and Algalon the Observer should now properly reset every time a raid wipes.

* The hit point increasing hard mode ability for XT-002 Deconstructor has been reduced to 50% in the 10 player Normal setting, and 60% in the 25 player Heroic setting. The corresponding damage increase for XT-002 has also been reduced to 15%. Life Sparks also have half of their previous hit point values.

* The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.

* The duration of Kologarn's Crunch Armor effect has been greatly reduced in normal difficulty. This change negates the explicit need to tank swap Kologarn.

* Thorim's Chain Lightning will no longer affect more than 8 targets in normal and heroic difficulty.

* General Vezax now does 10% less melee damage in normal difficulty.

I know I put myself down for the craftable boots, but after doing my homework, I'll need them for the belt instead:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45551 (Indestructible Plate Girdle)

Much like the boots, it requires just 6 orbs. And since I only recently got shoes from the Ignis trash a few weeks back, it makes more sense to replace the item with a weaker iLevel & mitigation ;)

Sorry about last night. I've been sick lately and keep having dizzy spells, so I've been resting a lot more. Unfortunately, my power flickered during a needed nap and it knocked out my alarm clock, so I didn't wake up in time.

Sorry about last night. I've been sick lately and keep having dizzy spells, so I've been resting a lot more. Unfortunately, my power flickered during a needed nap and it knocked out my alarm clock, so I didn't wake up in time.

We missed you last night, even Uglutz showed his concern. I hope you get well soon, and hopefully the extra unintended sleep helped out.

Hope you feel better soon Waldy! ;)

...and in before "swine flu" jokes >.>

I updated the list of Runed Orb requests.

Holy I put you down for both the belt and the boots. Many folks have 2 items that they want, so it's no big deal.

Like I said before we'll be rolling on the distribution order this coming Tuesday, you have till then to give me a list of items you'd like crafted.

Those of us that have 2 items listed will have to wait until everyone on the list has gotten at least 1 item before obtaining our second item.

To all you JCers: beware!

F**k 'Bornak's Couch:

In the next major content patch we will be removing the prismatic quality of the jewelcrafter-only Dragon’s Eye gems. Like other gems, they will have to match the socket color to receive a socket bonus. When this change occurs, players with qualifying jewelcrafting skill will be provided a yet to be determined amount of Dalaran Jewelecrafter Tokens as compensation.

I posted this here because as we get better gear, some of our raiding JCers will want to stick to Prismatics in order to keep helmet meta-gems working. Spend those daily tokens wisely, and pray this doesn't go live. /RAGE

Edited by Holyssa

To all you JCers: beware!

F**k 'Bornak's Couch:

In the next major content patch we will be removing the prismatic quality of the jewelcrafter-only Dragon's Eye gems. Like other gems, they will have to match the socket color to receive a socket bonus. When this change occurs, players with qualifying jewelcrafting skill will be provided a yet to be determined amount of Dalaran Jewelecrafter Tokens as compensation.

I posted this here because as we get better gear, some of our raiding JCers will want to stick to Prismatics in order to keep helmet meta-gems working. Spend those daily tokens wisely, and pray this doesn't go live. /RAGE

Meh, jewelcrafters already get a significant bonus above most of the small socket bonuses with just being able to socket Dragon's Eye cuts. Yes, it affects meta activation, but the rest of us have to deal with the same thing already, but with lesser-quality (and often non-ideal) cuts in a few sockets. So...welcome to the rest of the world's problems, but you still get better gains regardless, so I wouldn't rage too hard. Besides, it's still the single-best profession in Wrath across the board even if/when this goes live.

I'm sure the inevitable mountain of QQ will cause reconsideration, though, and some compromise will end up happening before this idea goes anywhere near the live servers.

Lets pretend its Thursday tonight. We seem to bring alot more concentration and teamwork on Thursday. Don't know why, but if we cruise through the first few bosses we will have the oppurtunity to learn more of the middle/end bosses of the instance.

Edited by Markenhoof

sorry bout leavin after ulduar i coulda sworn someone said we were done, so <insert dumbass comments here>

Someone had a case of the Orcalas Happy Birthday!

sorry bout leavin after ulduar i coulda sworn someone said we were done, so <insert dumbass comments here>

<I went to get my ass waxed by our Brazilian pool-boy before the hot oil massage>

K

Hey guys,

Just a heads up, I'll be missing tonight's raid again. I'm terribly sorry, I wish I could be there but I'll be stuck at work from quite some time. I wish you all the best of luck.

Zu

neat!

/annoys people by loving them

Hey alls, hope you're all having fun - I do miss our shenanigans, good luck with the raid'age ;)

Greetings everyone,

Due to some unforeseeable events in real life I am going to be away from the game for a few days. I will at the very least be missing the Tuesday night run this week. Depending on how things go I may be delayed even further and I'll have someone contact in game if it comes to that. I am sorry for the late notice. I'll let you know just as soon as I can when I will be back.

Kalea please take care of the bunny spam for me, I know you guys can't raid without it! ;)

Greetings everyone,

Due to some unforeseeable events in real life I am going to be away from the game for a few days. I will at the very least be missing the Tuesday night run this week. Depending on how things go I may be delayed even further and I'll have someone contact in game if it comes to that. I am sorry for the late notice. I'll let you know just as soon as I can when I will be back.

Kalea please take care of the bunny spam for me, I know you guys can't raid without it! ;)

Can I just thump heads instead? With bunnies instead of my hammer?

Do what you need to do, Tizaria. We'll miss you and your bunnies until you return.

Hey Tiz,

Sorry I didn't have a chance to respond to your forum mail. Take all the time you need, we'll keep your spot toasty warm for your return.