Fake Viruscan Virus

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I got a computer virus it seems on my other computer,it pretty much crashed my whole pc.

I got some notice on my pc that there were viruses on my pc and to do a scan.The notice was on the bottom of my desktop screen the bar on the bottom of the screen.Well i didnt do anything but click the bubble that came up and it started scanning.A screen came up seeming as though it did an automatic viruscan.I didnt try to use it i didnt do anything but click that bubble.Even if you tried closing it with the x it still ran the ''scan''.I stopped the fake scan and exited out of it,the next thing i know is that like every 20 seconds bubbles came up saying the same thing,id close them out then another one would come up,if you didnt close then this big pop up came up and blocked the screen so that if you hadsomething on the screen already it blocked it so you had to keep closing the bubbles as they came up.The ''scan ''screen the only thing you could do is pay some fee to buy this ''viruscan'' which i didnt even open that screen.

There is a part 2.I looked online for someway to delete this thing..do NOT do that either.The site to delete it is a scam too,it downloads some erase the scam of a virus scan then when you try to go back onto the net it brings up a ''My Earthlink'' screen and anything you try to open or search it will give you a screen saying ''that website does not exist''.Now i cant log into my pc at all right now until that thing is out.

Im good about opening things up i dont know but this one didnt even come from an email or anything so if you see the...erm...oh its called ''Windows Virus Scan'' if i remember right,(it has a little silverish shield with a diagonal white line on it )hopefully you can do something about it and as i said dont look up on a search because it will just get you 2 x's as bad.