Guild/Clans Redefined....basis for future FUN

Borg

As the majority of my thoughts and experiences across online gaming from the early days of UO...through all the others up to now the Epic Power that WoW is.....

Guilds bring benefits to thier members.....various means in terms of grouping, leveling, access to content as well as items.

Guilds also bring a game longterm loyalty factors that overcome the "eyecandy" or "shiny object raven effect" that hits all gamers during a games first release month. This longterm loyalty additionally then settles with (more often) with the older gamers. Who are definetly willing to continue and grind toward larger scale community activities and in some cases creations or issues that leave thier guilds "mark" on the realm/server/worlds they play.

It is in these large scale....longterm....epic community efforts, activities and/or instances where there should be a tiered reward based on participation and membership first.....to unlock an opportunity for the collective guild to participate or work toward.

On the game side...this in a way binds up a large block or group of players in terms of commitment or loyalty to the game engine and helps maintain the player base during the periods between expansions or for longer periods.

On the guild side....this is a way to make a "mark" or "build" something no one else can exactly...to be unique in a way or show the might of the guilds collective POWAH!!!

SOoooo....

Guilds/Clans within WoW should be redefined with a tier system and this system then could be utilized by the GODS (Developers) as a means to offer ingame options for play or activities and at the same time filter down the number of instances (correct wording for the WoW game engine)

First off is the matter of eligibility….a guild starts as a small number of player signing a charter.

(We surely know of the Bank tellers that assisted in the creation of personal vaults for accounts or for duo-account holding players)

Eligibility for Housing or Ships (utilization) would be tied to active guild membership rosters. Guilds would be then have the following tier markers....

Charter…………8 or less

Club……………9-24 members

Guild or Clan….25-74 members (25 accounts)

Garrison……….75-249 members (50 accounts)

Legion…………250+ members (100 accounts)

For the past 2 yrs I have held constant discussions ingame/across realms and these WoW forums at various times on Housing and Naval areas for WoW Gameplay Growth.

These still exist upon my clan website (Clan Skullcrusher Forums in the Base Camp....Colin Mor's Suggestions)

Regardless of what future discussions or past discussions....a critical piece always will be eligibility.

The whole point of a guild/clan is to combine power to achieve a greater success....the more should be able to do more....and be eligible for more provided they are still active.

Could this create mega guilds? Sure it could....there still would have to be someone(s) leading the endeavors though....doing the maintenance required by the GODS to allow the instance or activity to work.

Player Run Dungeon/Instances

and

Player Naval or Air Fleets (new expansion area of Sea or Air for Battleground, Gaming and Roleplaying Fun)

Defining a Guild/Clan is the first step to making a great option.....who can utilize it and when.

CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR OFFICAL SUPPORT REPLY on BLIZZARDS FORUM

post here too....please and your thoughts brothers and sisters.

Says the post has been deleted when I try to follow the link.

Aye......my forums access was hacked (thankfully I have an Authenticator for game)

and the evil person then spammed the Blizz forums with crap....my forums access is banned for 2 weeks now.

I honestly believe one of the people arguing and debating things (losing and not getting the point) decided to go realnasty and hacked me in retaliation.

They removed everything even my replies to other posts.....sigh

Reformatting and Restoring that whole computer to get rid of any keylogger posiblities on that system.

Reformatting and Restoring that whole computer to get rid of any keylogger posiblities on that system.

Not sure if you had these activated prior to reformatting, but make sure you reinstall AdBlockPlus and NoScript (which may take some configuring) if you use Firefox. Orcala recently found a few devils on her system, and while she says she didn't click on anything dangerous, all it takes is one ad or banner with malicious script to ruin anyone's day.