Charlies newest heart condition

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I went to my cardiologist on monday and they checked out whats been going on with me.Apparently i was shocked and didnt realise it once but that isnt the new thing.

They said that it seems that my medication;my flecainide is not doing what it should be,its taking no effect.Though that isnt what caused my recent incident it is causing a problem,because my rhythms are once again going out of whack.So they will be speaking to me of another heart surgery.I will have to give an update when i find out exactly what they are going to do.Its something that they go in with a probe i believe and look for some heart defect they think i have and try to remove it.Again i will give a better description once i have the next appt which will be relatively soon.

They have done a few things,one put me on a higher dosage of meds and 2 turned my defibrillator to a lower heart beat setting so that it wont wait so long before delivering the shock so that i wont once again have such a high rhythm like the recent episode.Now it will go off once i hit 165 bpm which they said i usually run like 140-150 if i remember it right.That scared me..now i have to worry even more ill hurt james :angry: For now i just have to take things slow and im not allowed to try for our second baby until things are sorted out.

Thanks for an update, wishing you luck.

Always thought you'd be back playing again after the whole baby thing! >:0 - no one can run a a bards night like you did *sighs*