MWF Morning/Early Afternoons

Light

Hail Crushers,

I will be in Azeroth regularly on MWF mornings and early afternoons (EST) for the next couple months. I would like to heal 5 man dungeons when I'm on, preferably with regular group members if possible. Anyone else think they may be around one of those days?

I have healed a few heroics but have not run all the dungeons, even on regular. I'd like to get familiar with the Northrend dungeons and eventually be competent enough to heal them all on heroic. Let me know if you're an interested tank or DPS.

Peace,

Lìght

(BTW, notice Lìght is spelled with an 'ì' rather than a 'i'. It is the ascii character ALT+141. You hold ALT while pressing 1-4-1 on the numberpad. I know it's pure kewldood ghetto, but I really didn't plan on leveling this character very high when I made him.)

You may have noticed that I am also generally on when you are, Light (sorry for mispelling your name, it's early) so I'm up for running dungeons with you. My mage is 80 and could use the experience and the fun.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll look for you for certain.

And don't worry about the character for spelling my name in the forums. I was just mentioning that so if you tried to whisper or mail me in game you would realize what the problem was.

Ran CoS today and Occulus last night. Need to run Halls of Lighting and Halls of Stone. Starting to get a better feel for the instances.

See you guys in Azeroth.

Peace,

Light

Edited by Light