Change who you are?

Perthes

Ive been thinking about this for a lil while and been pondering what other people think..

My Hunter is a level 80 Survival Hunter.

Id like to change that to... Feral druid.

What would YOU change to if you had a chance to?

Its nothing serious.. its just if you could change things .. what would it be regarding the class you play as a main?

I've been seriously considering scrapping my shaman. She happens to be my oldest character (and my first Hordie, so technically it's my "old" main), but the motivation to continue her is just...not there. I'm seriously thinking of remaking it into a priest, since I never played a full-scale healing class before.

...and don't say spec healadin. Or I will take you to Snapple, where they will eat you.

If I could go back four years and change the clicks on the character creation screen, Scryll would probably be an orc. He wouldn't have that damned annoying slouch, he could wear actual shoes, and I wouldn't have trained myself to ignore a "useless" racial ability . And in this scenario, I wouldn't miss the two years, then three years, now four years of increasing trollish characterization which makes it impossible for me to reroll him. I have had the occasional thought about Blizzard's newest scheme to apply a vacuum pump to our wallets, and use the pay-to-customize option to change Scryll to a girl, which would at least get rid of the posture problem.

I don't have concerns about the classes I play. If there's any class I want to play, I can just roll one up. I've got a rogue, priest, druid, and warlock who will see end-game, I've got a shaman who could see end-game almost as fast as a new deathknight, if I wanted to play a hunter I could easily just level up my twink hunter, and I have an Alliance mage and hunter in their 30s who I could do the same with. The only two classes I'd have to level from 0 to 80 now are paladin and warrior. I've tried both numerous times and always abandoned them by 20-21, they just weren't my sort of class.

Actually, I would not change anything. :(

I have Moggaro who has seen some endgame content (prior to Wrath obviously) An alliance Paladin currently spec'ed ret at level 71. :) And Jasena at 80. As well as Charlindra my death knight at 70. And a mage at 62. I don't quite have the menagerie that Verissi has. But I do have some depth. :o) And am happy with it. I think the next thing I'll someday get around to rolling is a warrior. But until then.. I'll be heal spec for ever!

Hmm...I've given this careful consideration and ultimately I'd have to say I would change you all into gnomes. Paladins?? No such animal. Undead, Tauren, Blood Elves, and Trolls?? Gone! I'd then march us all straight into Stormwind where we I would ascend the throne before declaring the Gnome Dance Festival underway! Think of it as a twisted version of Disney's "Small World" display. DANCE GNOMES...DANCE!!

Hmm...I've given this careful consideration and ultimately I'd have to say I would change you all into gnomes. Paladins?? No such animal. Undead, Tauren, Blood Elves, and Trolls?? Gone! I'd then march us all straight into Stormwind where we I would ascend the throne before declaring the Gnome Dance Festival underway! Think of it as a twisted version of Disney's "Small World" display. DANCE GNOMES...DANCE!!

I was thinking of a crossdressing tauren mage who has a unhealthy obsession with drenai/gnome half breeds.

("Look at the weee piggy squeel!")

thank

you

zurg. (i lol'd a bit ;) )

Harne is a happy chicken for now - but i just cant seem to shake some sort of naked'ness'ish feel without his feral fur...

Edited by Houli