Takeing a break

Tonac

I'v desided its time for me to move off of WoW now for a period of time, I find myself logging on and not wanting to do Anything anymore.

I'v been playing for a long time now and I think I need to recharge so to speak my pleasure in WoW.

So i'm going to be takeing a break from anywhere to weeks to months, maybe i'l never come back, but that's unlikely.

at any rate, Have a good new years everyone and keep Enjoy'n the game while it can be Enjoyed

i'l be back most likely for dual-specs at the least. we'll see...

:( Peace guys!

Hi Tonac,

A break is somethings that we all need from time to time..

Take a break but dont forget us :)

Keep checking in on us here on the forums.

:(

See ya around.

Edited by Perthes

Best of luck Tonac. Will sure miss you but I of all people understand the need to distance one's self and re-prioritize things. It can become redundant and lets face it..... WOW is a time sink.

Much love and best wishes,

Nawtster

We will miss you Tonac, Take care. I totally understand, I left WoW for a year and have been back about a year and a half, I am also thinking it may be time to leave for a bit, enjoy life out there, you will be missed :( Lesedi

I've been there Tonac. Plenty of times when I just log in, putter for maybe 15 minutes, and then just log back off because nothing really appeals to me at the moment. Go and recharge, we'll be here when you feel like playing again. Have a Happy New Year :(

Agreed on all points above. As a veteran of numerous games at this point, there are times when the proverbial battery needs to be recharged...or at least checked to see if it's still worth starting the engine again.

As always, good luck to ya during your off times and we hope to see ya back again soon :(

Good luck to you Tonac! I can understand your feelings too. I have quit WoW for 6 months or more, then started again, then quit again, and am now back yet again....it is always nice to take breaks and you appreciate your play time more when you do take those breaks.