Second Set of 10

Gordantell

Well, with one set of Crushers well on their way I think its time to get another group going. WHat I want to do at first is use some Sunday hours to run instances, 5 mans and then heroics once we get everyone fleshed out to 80, and then do some raiding (Starting with Nax).

If your interested respond below, you don't have to be 80 yet as we will be doing non heroics to get quests and loot out of the way. I'd prefer this to be peoples mains.

thinking noon to 4-6 pm server, hopefully hit a few instances, with two 5 mans going till we combine for some raids.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

Awsome Elder Gordantell.....

Lookin forward to seeing all those achievments fly by the chat boxes.

I would only be able to be a sub etc for that timeframe if im not working....great to see more groups forming up though!!

What ever happend to the 3rd bantha rider from the left? He was my hero!!

As I gimp my way to 80, I will only be doing one set of raids and this looks like my spot. I am slowly running out of time to do much in game anymore as the kids get older and more demanding of my time. Sunday is pretty much the only day I can count as my own. My main goal at the moment is getting to 77 and off my damned ground mount. If you be starting this weekend I should be on at those time for anyones disposal. Since I don't have my set gear yet and still operate from my gear from 70, let me know if tank is the spec you need or I will respec now and work on different gear.

I have to second Smeds sentiments. I'm slowly limping along with Guilozak. Sundays and sometimes Saturdays are the only days i seem to be able to count on getting any playtime in. Once I get closer to 80 I'd love to join in on the Sunday action. So, hopefully I'll get off my arse and get some leeling time in this week.

I have to second Smeds sentiments. I'm slowly limping along with Guilozak. Sundays and sometimes Saturdays are the only days i seem to be able to count on getting any playtime in. Once I get closer to 80 I'd love to join in on the Sunday action. So, hopefully I'll get off my arse and get some leeling time in this week.

Hey folks,

Just want to say again, that these Sunday runs are intended to help get people throught the nonheroics first so we cna get leveled and geared, so even if your not 80 yet please consider coming.

-Gordantell

I'd like to join in. Mali is currently 74 1/2 and has only been through Utgarde and Azjol-Nerub (or however you spell that one!). I know you said we don't have to be 80, but I still wanted you to be aware of what she is made: mostly, arrows and a very phlegmy pet.

I'll try to convince Zurg to join in the games, too. Happy Birthday!

• 4 weeks later...

ok, so we never got 10...

Anyways, It's time to start focusing on the 80 instances and heroics, looking for a start tim around 1pm now, give some of our west coast folks time to wake up :-).

Again, Im hoping there is enough interest that we can field two 5 mans for a few hours. If your looking to get geared up this is a good oppurtunity.

Keep in mind that Mains will be given precedent over alts, if your main is already raiding on another night I will only be taking your alt if we can't get a spot filled (though Mains that wan't to pitch in and help..like Kalea has offered too are alwyas welcome).

-Gordantell

Keep in mind that Mains will be given precedent over alts, if your main is already raiding on another night I will only be taking your alt if we can't get a spot filled (though Mains that wan't to pitch in and help..like Kalea has offered too are alwyas welcome).

-Gordantell

more geared up crushers = more raiding = more good.

If you guys are ever short a body and need a drood, let me know. I'd be happy to fuzzybutt on non-NY Giants football Sundays.

• 4 weeks later...