Winter's Veil

Scryll

Well, another Winter's Veil season is upon us. I do no know who has plans for parties, black-tie balls, or other events this year. I know only one thing. Scryll has gotten hold of Aleis' Red Winter Hat this year and is organizing the Gifts of Greatfather Winter. In past years we've done our Gifts at the party but since I'm not organizing one and I haven't seen anyone else talking about organizing one, I'm taking the Gifts in a slightly different direction this year. During the quiet early morning on Winter's Veil Day itself, Greatfather Winter will, with the help of Smokeywood Pastures, mail gifts to all participating Clan members.

Those who want to participate, please send me your names, either in this thread, in a PM, or via in-game mail. Please just don't whisper me because I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep those straight on my hard-copy list. I will finish taking all the names and assign you your giftee ten days from now, on the 13th. Select the gift and send it back to me *preferably already wrapped* with a repeat of who the gift is for. I will forward the gifts to Greatfather Winter and he will send them out for surprised and delighted 'Crushers to find in their mailboxes on the 25th.

For those of you who have never participated before - it is REALLY fun =) Think this will make the 4th year >:L Remember you dont have to spend a lot of gold - just think about the person you are given ::winks::