The End is Near!

Holyssa

By Crygil:

We would like to thank everyone who has participated in the Wrath of the Lich King beta test. We greatly appreciate all of the feedback and you have given us during this critical phase of World of Warcraft's development. In preparation for the launch of the game next Thursday, November 13, we will be bringing down our beta realms at 12:00 AM PST. Thanks again, and see you soon in Northrend!

I really hope Blizzard "brings down" Beta with a big bang like they did with BC's Beta, complete with the 1812 Overture playing as GMs and bosses destroy everything.

For those who don't know what I mean, here's some End of Beta clips from old builds:

BC:

Vanilla WoW Beta (EU):

After taking a look at that post, Holy, it looks like they took it down last night at midnight. *cries* I would have loved to have seen it.

Edited by Kalea

Okay, I just went and logged in to the beta. Looks like it will shut down at midnight tonight. I'll be there and watch it all for you, Waldonnis. *hugs*

Okay, I just went and logged in to the beta. Looks like it will shut down at midnight tonight. I'll be there and watch it all for you, Waldonnis. *hugs*

I'll have to log in myself. There are some last minute tests I wanted to run on Greenspring anyway.

Well, Scryll and I were there at midnight last night and saw......nothing. We finally gave up around 12:30 and went to bed.