Retro Raids for Achievements

Lomar

I'd like to get some of us together on Sat night and try running some or one of the Old world raids to accomplish some of the Old World raid achievments. I would like to eventually get them all done. We can start off by doing one of the following MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/ZG and see if we have time for more. If this goes well maybe we can pick back up on Monday or Tuesday and finish them up. I'd like to shoot for a start time at 8pm server time, but that is flexable. If we have enough to start we can begin and add people as they get online if they want to come. Right now I'm just trying to gauge interest.

I'd like to get some of us together on Sat night and try running some or one of the Old world raids to accomplish some of the Old World raid achievments. I would like to eventually get them all done. We can start off by doing one of the following MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/ZG and see if we have time for more. If this goes well maybe we can pick back up on Monday or Tuesday and finish them up. I'd like to shoot for a start time at 8pm server time, but that is flexable. If we have enough to start we can begin and add people as they get online if they want to come. Right now I'm just trying to gauge interest.

I'm there on kailand, with yummy yummy AOE and mana regen.

Ive got a bachelor party Saturday night, so I cant make it. Would love to be a part of any others, though, schedule permitting!

Wow, how many bachelor parties/weddings have you been to in the past six months? It seems as if you are away every other weekend for one.

Ive got a bachelor party Saturday night, so I cant make it. Would love to be a part of any others, though, schedule permitting!

Wow, how many bachelor parties/weddings have you been to in the past six months? It seems as if you are away every other weekend for one.

You have no idea... As of January, Ill have been in five weddings since June and been to 6 weddings total.

Always the groomsman, never the groom ;p

In regards to retro-content,

My ZA team will be hosting Zul'Gurub runs after Zul'jin dies for mounts and achievements (this usually happens around 9:00PM assuming we experience no hiccups and enough people feel like going). Our raid will already contain 10 people from stomping ZA, but we can bring in an additional 10 (or have people swap alts, since ZG is super easy) to defeat Hakkar for rep and the boss kill.

I'll also be hosting AQ20 (Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj) runs Mondays after Gord's Gruul/Sacktheridon run. Depending on what time that raid finishes (not set in stone yet), I'll be running the Ruins for Cenarion Rep, and a shot at the giant pecker, Ossirian!

Ossirian.jpg

Sorry I couldn't stick around for the raid Saturday night. I did however manage to get an Ony kill later that night.

For those of you interested, that achievement is darn easy. We five-manned her w/ a pally, 2 warriors, priest, and mage in about 8 minutes.

Edited by Guilozak

Argh. This Saturday (10/18/08) is booked for me due to RL madness.

But if this is going to be a weekly thing until xpac time, Holyssa would love to help.

I own you on Saturdays ######er!

/AFK