New art for NPCs and moar.

Holyssa

Lots of new artwork in this Beta build...

8982dkmount_2.jpg

DK Gryphons got a facelift. Literally. Why is it's head so HUGE? Least it doesn't resemble a devoured turkey (as much).

8982sylvanas_3.jpg

Sylvanas...I think I love you. No more bimbo Night Elf look.

8982kingwrynn_3.jpg

Gadzooks, it's Mitsurugi! Although from the front, he looks unusually stout. Blizzard fails at neck fat.

http://www.mindflay.nl/Files/Pictures/Alexstrasza1.jpg

Alexstrasza looks magnificent! A very fitting form for the Life-Binder, and I love how dragons finally learned to /sit. Maybe our own drakes can sit one day too and rest their bums? One can hope. Since the pic is somewhat related to the Wrathgate event, I didn't wanna spoil the surroundings. Copy-pasta it.

8982nesingwary4000.jpg

The Nesingwary 4k is now the ugliest gun I have ever seen. Smells like Halo art to me.

Oh, while not art related, shamans have a new reason to masturbate furiously:

totem.jpg

Stat totems now serve as summoning totems. MOAR BAG SPACE!

totem.jpg

Mmm... all the more reason to switch my main to my shaman.

totem.jpg

Mmm... all the more reason to switch my main to my shaman.

Thats hot

Update with the new Beta build:

varimathras9014.jpg

Varimathras actually looks scary now. Maybe other in-game dreadlords (Balnazzar, Rakh'likh, etc.) will receive the same face lift?

alextrasza9014.jpg

Alextrasza in her "human" form. Looks like re-touched Sylvanas art, but the horns are a very pretty touch.

Sylvanas has gotten no less than three makeovers in a matter of weeks...but I do like the final product (they were all great, actually). I was hoping that ol' Vari would look less...monochromatic...and finally got my wish. Again, quite pleased.

Alextrasza in her "human" form. Looks like re-touched Sylvanas art, but the horns are a very pretty touch.

"Human"? High elf, thankyouverymuch :laugh: I sure hope nobody bought her high elf disguise, though...she's friggin huge compared to other high elves. There's no way that she could have lifters that high in those boots. Now if they'd only make Krasus look less dorky. You'd think with his status, he'd at least look like less of an embarrassment.

Oh, and I will say this much about Alexstrasza in her natural form...they really did her justice, both in size and "spectacle".

"Human"? High elf, thankyouverymuch :p I sure hope nobody bought her high elf disguise, though...she's friggin huge compared to other high elves. There's no way that she could have lifters that high in those boots. Now if they'd only make Krasus look less dorky. You'd think with his status, he'd at least look like less of an embarrassment.

Oh, and I will say this much about Alexstrasza in her natural form...they really did her justice, both in size and "spectacle".

I love the classic fantasy art from 30 years ago look. Nothing like chain or plate bikinis and thongs that serve absolutely no useful function whatsoever. :rolleyes: