Mordred (PVP) Server

Martok

Started up a new character on the PvP server.  Was very fun at first.  Until I hit level ten.  In this server, you can go anywhere, in any realm.  You can be in a guild with albions/midgardians/hibernians.  You can speak to everyone else.  Bad thing is, once you hit level ten....you can be killed anywhere except the Big cities of jordheim, tira nog, and camelot.  

A group of four of us (all level ten) were smacked about ten times (killed)  just walking from Huggenfel to Vasudheim.  You get constitution loss every kill that you have to buy back.  You do get exp from killing other players.  

ITS NOT WORTH IT!  I even was nuked while RIDING A HORSE!  Yes!!  I was riding a HORSE and i was killed by a spellcaster!

Too many other GOOD games out there to be wasting my time again with DAoC.  I figured I'd give it one more shot, but how silly of me.  GOOD BYE DAOC!  *throws in trash*  *deletes from computer*  You were once a fun game, but the game developers do not know how to make a game!

*goes back to UO where it IS ACTUALLY FUN*

Keep speaking that way and I might join UO just to see you guys.  Sorry to hear it didn't work out in Daoc, but i could of told you that would of happend.  Same thing happend to me in EQ, AC, DAOC, and Shadowbane. It happens ya know, and sometimes people can be jerks.  Heck today i was killed by a hacker in Neverwinter Nights.  Some guy with the log in name pheonixly....

---Hothgorn TheBlack---

Cats are sociopaths....and look like rats when wet.  

Perhaps the people in DAoC just need to do some more Roleplay Servers with some changed rules.  The PvP server is just idiotic.   Anyways...Nice to hear from you again Hoth!!!!!

Archived