Ring of Blood-Style Quest Events

Waldonnis

Just wanted to mention that there are two new "Ring of Blood" style events in beta and, frankly, both are so much more fun than the one in Nagrand that it's hard to even compare them.

Kalea and my death knight joined Holyssa this evening and conquered the second of the two, the Amphitheater of Anguish, with just our little party of three. It wasn't easy, but it was definitely a blast to do and the things that the announcer says continue to make me laugh every time I see them (the spectators were also the greatest addition...last build did not have them speaking at all).

As for rewards from the AoA, I can only say one thing: "better than season 4"-quality weapons, so it'll be a "must do" for anyone heading up the level ladder, and that's without counting the fun factor. The experience gain for these is also phenominal, as I was getting a bit more than 4k xp from just killing the mini-bosses (I had already done the quests themselves a few days ago).

After all was said and done, we strutted out of there triumphantly and Holyssa had a shiny new gigantic hammer! Congrats! :dancing_smile:

After all was said and done, we strutted out of there triumphantly and Holyssa had a shiny new gigantic hammer! Congrats! :dancing_smile:

I gotta do the Pit event in Conquest Hold at some point, but yea...last night was crazy-fun, and I earned oodles of XP despite the server being a wanker (4 crashes in a row!). It's no Goldion Hammer, but the Crimson Cranium Crusher will serve Holy well as an instance-tanking weapon, and has all the right numbers which obey the new tankadin threat mechanics - high white damage, a generous amount of stamina, and decently slow. It has my luv. *hugs the hammer*

Thanks for the help you two - I can't wait till this all goes live >:)

(I'll upload a pic of Holyssa holding the hammer when I get home).

The Tauren sized version of the Crimson Cranium Crusher.

*whispers: Mine's bigger than Holy's*

CrimsonCraniumCrusher.jpg

Edited by Kalea