Build 8788 Bugs

Waldonnis

General:

• Server stability is incredibly awful for Northrend at this time, so be prepared for frequent disconnects (circa every 10mins so far).
  • The Token panel remains unimplemented and the PvP minibar button still links to the old PvP panel.
  • Some races still have camera problems when using the barber shops and cannot zoom out to preview any changes being made.
  • Mounting is still bugged in many capital cities.

Dalaran:

• The forges and anvils have been tagged as such, but are still not functional
  • Guild banks in the main banking areas are not functional nor show a tooltip (the one in the sewers does work, however)

Professions:

• All:
    • Many Master-level trainers in the starter areas are still not promoted to train Grand Master skills or recipes

[*]First Aid:

• The Dense Frostweave Bandage book is still unusable (heavy frostweave bandages turn grey well before the minimum to learn dense)

[*]Cooking:

• Awilo Lon'gomba, the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in Dalaran, still does not teach the Grand Master level skill nor any new recipes

[*]Tailoring:

• Eternium thread, which is required for most tailoring patterns, is not sold by the Dalaran supplier. It can be obtained from the vendors in Warsong Hold and Vengeance Landing, however.

Classes:

Mage:

• Highest ranks of conjure food and water continue to conjure lesser amounts of the lower rank for an increased mana cost
  • Frostbolt graphics are improperly scaled (they're friggin HUGE).
  • Improved water elemental has been tagged as NYI (not really a bug, but worth noting)

Death Knight:

• Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade is learnable, but does not properly get stored in the mount pane nor even in the new mount storage system programmatically. Instead, a new spell is added to the spell book and it must be called from there (or draggable to a toolbar/cast via macro or add-on). The item also remains in the death knight's inventory.

Shaman:

• Mana tide totem is still not giving mana.

Edited by Waldonnis

I'm a victim of the latest patch "can't log in problem" that is affecting lots of people right now.

Their solution is to plug directly into your modem and not use your router. Wish I could. My modem is a built in modem/router for my verizon dsl.

Hope it gets fixed soon!