Build 8770 Bugs

Waldonnis

General:

• You cannot mount in any of the current capital cities (Orgrimmar, Undercity, Thunder Bluff, or Silvermoon City), so bring comfy shoes if you visit any of them. This includes parts of Shattrath as well.
  • The Cenarion War Hippogryph flyng mount summons a brown elekk ground mount and, no, it does not fly >:0
  • Male tauren hairstyles don't seem to be working properly and show up as green blobs on their heads! This effect is also present with their tail and hoof graphics elements as well.
  • Battleground objective and win/loss announcements are enabled by default in the General chatframe. They can be disabled, but it's annoying and was a bit surprising.

Dalaran:

• There are a series of holes in the Dalaran sewers. Beware when you're trudging through them.
  • The barber shop has a hole as well...and it's a deadly one. Don't go in or you will fall completely out of Dalaran and crater.
  • Breanni's shop also has a hole on the front doorstep. Again, don't go in or you will fall to your doom. You can mount up and jump over the hole, if you're really eager to hug the gnome and see the new decorations she has added to her shop.
  • The guild banks and all mailboxes don't appear to work at this time in Dalaran, nor do they show a tooltip.
  • The forge and anvil are still not tagged or functional as such.

Death Knight:

• Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade is still not learnable as a mount
  • Auras are extending to anyone in range, even if they're not in your party/raid (not intended)
  • Any talent points invested in Ravenous Dead (unholy) are uninvested and refunded every play session (very irritating)
  • Ghouls aren't expiring at all and are disappearing/reappearing when mounting/dismounting, like normal pets (also irritating, but interesting)
  • Ghouls are being raised with the name "RandomPetName"; two (or MANY more) graphical effects are also appearing per raising in some locations
  • Ghouls cannot be raised in certain areas of cities.
  • Existing death knights are still unable to alter their appearances at barber shops.
  • New death knights have new skin colouring sets, but they're not applied to the whole body for certain races, leading to a colour mismatch from the neck down.
  • Some questions around whether or not Crypt Fever or Ebon Plague are working at all currently (I'm not seeing the effects, despite the debuff being present)
  • Some mobs seem to be silently immune to death grip. I need more time to test this, but it's only worked on a handful of the mobs I fought (usually the larger ones didn't react at all nor were they pulled to my location).
  • Ghoul pet bars (for those with Master of Ghouls) no longer show ghoul-specific abilities at all and instead reflect standard pet abilities such as attack and "posture" changes.
  • Casting Raise Dead with no humanoid corpses nearby or targetted does not consume a corpse dust.
  • Related note: attempting to cast Raise Dead without corpse dust in my inventory properly did not allow the spell to be cast in the same situation...so it's not using it, but requires it *boggles*

Mage:

• Top-rank food and water conjuring spells still conjure lesser-rank food/water for an increased mana cost and decreased stack size.
  • Improved Water Elemental isn't regenerating mana (not surprised, it didn't heal when it was supposed to before either).

Jewelcrafting:

• Cutting one of the new gem cuts requires that you target something (*boggles*)

Edited by Waldonnis