Guild made/Bank set up

Borg

Any way that we can allow the existing beta tester rank to promote others to the same rank? I tried hopping onto Tyrandius and promoting Verissi, but couldn't get her up to the same rank.

Related problem: I have no access to the guild bank as a non-"Beta Tester" rank and have to mail ore and stuff to Tyr for deposit (I can't even see the contents as a lower rank). The same problem will happen with Waldy when I get him guilded.

Any way that we can allow the existing beta tester rank to promote others to the same rank? I tried hopping onto Tyrandius and promoting Verissi, but couldn't get her up to the same rank.

Related problem: I have no access to the guild bank as a non-"Beta Tester" rank and have to mail ore and stuff to Tyr for deposit (I can't even see the contents as a lower rank). The same problem will happen with Waldy when I get him guilded.

Guild bank access should be possible, but I was under the impression that it's part of Blizzard's guild UI code that ranks with promotion authority can only promote people up to one rank below the promoter's rank. The only exception is for the Guild Leader rank, which isn't handled as a promotion at all.

Guild bank access should be possible, but I was under the impression that it's part of Blizzard's guild UI code that ranks with promotion authority can only promote people up to one rank below the promoter's rank. The only exception is for the Guild Leader rank, which isn't handled as a promotion at all.

This wasn't always so, but appears to be now. Either way, all ranks other than maybe the lowest should have access to the guild bank. I don't care aesthetically about the titles, only the capabilities and functionality.